Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst day EVER

Go down 
+7
Boris5000
X
UndyingFury
Momo
mrcatz
BlackandWhite
Anju
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anju

Anju

GU Credits : 4971

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Today is the absolute worst day of my life....
-First off, i had to go through a not so fun, hard day of school, thrilling....
-Second off, after lunch, i realized i lost my backpack and it took forever to find it
-Then i get home to find out all my closest friends are doing stuff so i have to sit at home with nothing to do
-Then when my friends are finally free to hang out with, i am told i cant go out with them
-Also, my parents decided to make barbecue chicken for dinner, I DO NOT EAT MEAT, and they know that, so im hungry for the night.
-And now i have to sit around bored for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5142

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 pm

That must suck D: But are you a vegetarian or a vegan?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Anju

Anju

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 pm

I dont eat meat, call it what you want.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

GU Credits : 5039

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Anju wrote:
I dont eat meat, call it what you want.

I call it a person who doesn't eat meat.

Sorry about today. It really sucks but couldn't you sneak some Halloween Candy. I mean it's pretty common this time of year
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5159

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Thats sucks. Why don't you eat meat
Back to top Go down
Anju

Anju

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Quote :
It really sucks but couldn't you sneak some Halloween Candy

You see, I would do that, if it wasnt for the fact my parents are strict enough to take my candy lock it away where i cant find it, pretty much to bribe me with at a later time......
Back to top Go down
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

GU Credits : 5101

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm

That was pretty inconsiderate of your parents to make barbeque chicken for dinner if they knew you didn't eat meat... And then to take away your Halloween candy to possibly bribe you at another time? That's just mean Sad
Back to top Go down
X

GU Credits : 5113

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:59 am

Really?...you're 16, surely you should have some right of speech. Parents controlling you like that at this age is just wrong.

About school, well we all hate school, your backpack thing must've been annoying but it happened to me once, except mine was lost for over a week >_>

Ah well, only 2 more years to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boris5000

Boris5000

GU Credits : 4964

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Psycosmic wrote:
Really?...you're 16, surely you should have some right of speech. Parents controlling you like that at this age is just wrong.

I call the hyperbolic revilement card.

Really? a right of speech would do nothing here. Being 16 means nothing aswell, no bonuses. Mothing.
Back to top Go down
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

GU Credits : 5028

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow, your parents are real a-holes! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
FullofWin

FullofWin

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Not as bad as Hitler.
Godwin's Law
Back to top Go down
X

GU Credits : 5113

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Boris5000 wrote:
Psycosmic wrote:

I call the hyperbolic revilement card.

Really? a right of speech would do nothing here. Being 16 means nothing aswell, no bonuses. Mothing.

Mothing. Laughing

Yes it would, being able to put a fair point about the situation might change their views.

They obviously know cooking that would be silly, maybe the parents were tipsy.

But being able to tell them not to do it again, would indeed be helpful.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:06 pm

I've been looking over this topic, and if I'm correct,
You're a vegetarian.
Your parents know that your a vegetarian.
Your parents cooked meat for dinner despite the fact that you're a vegetarian.
Your parents locked up your candy.

There are two different ways to look at this.

#1)
Your parents locked up your candy so that you would eat healthier, but they made a chicken dinner, possibly expecting you to make your own dinner because they knew that you were a vegetarian.

#2)
Your parents knew that you were a vegetarian, so just to be jerks, they cooked a chicken dinner and locked away your candy so that you get nothing to eat and they like starving their children.

I really don't want to sound mean here, so please try not to take offense to this, but your parents probably did what I said in #1. I don't think that your parents intended for you to go hungry, and they probably didn't want you having candy for dinner.

If by any chance, your parents did what I typed in #2, then they're very irresponsible parents.
Back to top Go down
Clutch

GU Credits : 5015

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:09 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
#1) Your parents locked up your candy so that you would eat healthier, but they made a chicken dinner, possibly expecting you to make your own dinner because they knew that you were a vegetarian.

I would probably have to agree with this. I didn't get any candy during Halloween this year, but my reasoning was to remain healthy for my sports activities. I haven't had a piece of candy or soda since the summer, but that was my decision to do so, just to be healthy and remain in shape. Not saying you're fat, but consider your health. Eating a couple of pieces a day isn't bad, but maybe you ate a little more than you should and your parents got worried.

Also, you're 16! In two years you're going to have to move out and go to college! You should already be preparing you own meals and being a bit more independent. My parents recently stopped preparing meals for me as well, so I had to learn to be able to cook. I don't know how different it would be if I was a non-meat eater, but my parents usually have the refrigerator stocked up with plenty of vegetables and fruits, so just prepping it isn't too hard.

About the school part, eh, a lot of it is what you have to expect. School is never easy.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5142

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Clutch wrote:

School is never easy.

There we go, for some yes for others no. I happen to be a yes.

Just kidding Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
FullofWin

FullofWin

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:53 pm

not as bad as the days the jews had in concentration camps. Godwin's Law
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst day EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst day EVER   Worst day EVER Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Worst day EVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: Bad Day Rants-
Jump to: