Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elfar Experience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5054

The Elfar Experience Empty
PostSubject: The Elfar Experience   The Elfar Experience Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 pm

I do play through games and do wifi battles, naruto revolution 3 battles, brawl matches, etc.

Currently I am working for Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, and I'm attempting to start Black & White battles. I've been busy, so haven't been able to upload much, but I'll start again as soon as I feel like it and get the time.

www.youtube.com/user/elfarz

Go sub!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: The Elfar Experience   The Elfar Experience Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Even though I haven't seen any of your videos, I subscribed. :3
I'll probably check out some of your vids in a bit, but I'm supporting you whether they suck or not!

That probably sounded kinda mean...
Back to top Go down
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5054

PostSubject: Re: The Elfar Experience   The Elfar Experience Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 am

I finally started uploading again. I have a Black Ops round here. Like, comment, and subscribe.

Last edited by Jared on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the video ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5270

PostSubject: Re: The Elfar Experience   The Elfar Experience Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:00 pm

that's right yoshi because we're gamers UNITED! dear god we need some advertisement -_-.
@elfar you put the video in wrong, just click on the video ree; image and put in the link.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5121

PostSubject: Re: The Elfar Experience   The Elfar Experience Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Pialga wrote:
that's right yoshi because we're gamers UNITED! dear god we need some advertisement -_-.
@elfar you put the video in wrong, just click on the video ree; image and put in the link.
I fixed it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elfar Experience   The Elfar Experience Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Elfar Experience
Page 1 of 1