Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rune Scape - Is it back?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14035

Rune Scape - Is it back? Empty
PostSubject: Rune Scape - Is it back?   Rune Scape - Is it back? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Yea, kinda playing again. To be honest I want to send a letter into Jagex and ask them why they had to ruin things for older players coming back into the game, let alone that they added the most idiotic skill in the world...

Complaints:
The Hp ratings - why make it all x10? That messes up some people who see 52 and freak out, plus we learned how the old version did hp and healing, and now its completely different. I'm sorry, but I don't want to re-learn all the damage tables (again).

Jad "Fix" - Thanks Jagex, most people had to use the Italy rock just to survive, now we can't do shit because he now knows to move around it... (Yes, I know it is still possible to get it.)

Dungoneering - What the hell Runescape... this is just stupid. This honestly makes no sense, and now it seems to go to some of the areas I used to go to, I need to actually train it. Sure, its a new skill for free players, but people who are paying for it don't want it. Let alone it goes to 120... what happened to just making everything go to 99?

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
ContinuumShift

ContinuumShift

GU Credits : 4971

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scape - Is it back?   Rune Scape - Is it back? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 pm

lol paying for Runescape...
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scape - Is it back?   Rune Scape - Is it back? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:19 pm

I hear you I played when I was like 7 and then they changed it completely. There isn't even "Have you forgot your password" section ;~;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scape - Is it back?   Rune Scape - Is it back? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
I hear you I played when I was like 7 and then they changed it completely. There isn't even "Have you forgot your password" section ;~;
Thats why you make recovery questions... its in Account management.
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5146

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scape - Is it back?   Rune Scape - Is it back? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Played in grade four.
Tried again.
They screwed it up.
The end.
If you want a good MMO, buy WoW.

FIN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scape - Is it back?   Rune Scape - Is it back? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am

WoW - $15 a month
RS - ~$7

With pretty much the same experience, and since I know more people with RS, I'll stick to RuneScape and my soon to be 99 fishing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Scape - Is it back?   Rune Scape - Is it back? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rune Scape - Is it back?
Page 1 of 1