Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone played Mirror's Edge?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FullofWin

FullofWin

GU Credits : 5028

Has anyone played Mirror's Edge? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone played Mirror's Edge?   Has anyone played Mirror's Edge? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:13 pm

It's such an under-appreciated game
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Mirror's Edge?   Has anyone played Mirror's Edge? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm

FullofWin wrote:
I tried the demo once and in my opinion, it sucked.

First person platformers are weird to control, give bad depth perception, and above all don't compare to third-person platformers.

There are a couple good first-person platformers out there I'm sure, but I don't think that Mirror's Edge is one of them.

Oh, and before I get flamed by anyone who likes this game, this is my own opinion, meaning that if you disagree with me, then that's fine.
Back to top Go down
FullofWin

FullofWin

GU Credits : 5028

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Mirror's Edge?   Has anyone played Mirror's Edge? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:34 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
FullofWin wrote:
I tried the demo once and in my opinion, it sucked.

First person platformers are weird to control, give bad depth perception, and above all don't compare to third-person platformers.

There are a couple good first-person platformers out there I'm sure, but I don't think that Mirror's Edge is one of them.

Oh, and before I get flamed by anyone who likes this game, this is my own opinion, meaning that if you disagree with me, then that's fine.
I really feel sorry for you, then. I wish you would really take the opportunity to play the full game, and eperience it the right way. Mirror's Edge is the best 1st-person platformer out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Mirror's Edge?   Has anyone played Mirror's Edge? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Has anyone played Mirror's Edge?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: PS3 Gaming :: Other Games-
Jump to: