Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir-Mao

Sir-Mao

GU Credits : 4994

defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Empty
PostSubject: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 pm

I did not like the first one i made so i decided to make a new one.

Jirachi (N/A) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -Sp.Atk)
- Wish (self healing)
- Ice Punch/Thunder Punch (coverage)
- Cosmic Power (stat gain)
- Zen headbutt (same type attack bonus)

I tested my jirachi it came out really well. With cosmic power raising its defense and special defense through the roof, it took super effective hit like nothing. it took a fire punch from a charzard that dd four times did a almost quarter to the halfway mark of my pokemon hp, it would did half if there was no rain. took eq's from steelix and barely do that much. i don't test my pokemon on random on pbr, i know most on pbr are uber noob's who don't use uber correctly or those ou whores which is annoying to fight over and over since they rely on power. sometimes there are decent players. So i just test battle with my bud colonelben since he has ev trained over mostly all pokemon's in the game. But let back to the pokemon, with cosmic power its likely not going to faint anytime soon unless hit by a critical which are pit of evil. most will pick thunder punch i don't blame you since it can hit most types then ice punch. A lot will say pick iron head wtf why zen headbutt, because steel is the a very good attack type and i prefer zen headbutt so i can take out fighting types but at the cost of 90% accuracy and 20% flinch. i never really target for flinching for this strategy.

Well here another one this one is what colonelben gave me and its pretty good and creative, i like it very much.

Clamps (M) @ Leftovers (Cloyster)
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Def / 252 Hp / 4 atk
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Leer
- Ice shard
- Rock Blast
- Spike Cannon

Its job is simple you can use leer to lower the pokemon def and use any mutt move they will always hit five times no matter what you can use king rock for flinching 55% not bad. So if you add rock blast base attack every time you use it the base power will be at 125, since of skill link allows you five hits so it's 25 base attack per hit and 100 for spike cannon so 20 per hit. Ice shard just incase clamps did not take out the pokemon and they have low health or when clamps about to faint, you can deal some damage before going out. I like it and pretty darn fun when used right.
Back to top Go down
Trompoke

Trompoke

GU Credits : 4978

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Ok, that Cloyster moveset is very poor in my opinion. Cloyster is one of the few pokes that can set up Spikes so why not take advanage of it? Leer is a terrible move not worth to put in a moveset. It might lower the poke's defense but it just gives your opponent to set up or take you out. Spike Cannon isn't worth putting on Cloyster as it already has Rock Blast. It also knows Rapid Spin which is very good move in UU. If you want your Cloyster to take hit harder, spread out the EVs on Defense because it already has Skyhigh Physical Defense. (Note that this EV Spread is from Smogon) I suggest 160 HP, 252 Atk, 96 SpD and put a Life Orb on it. If you want it bulky, max out it's HP and SpD.

You don't have to listen to me as I am not as experienced as Shnoogle but I hope you can consider what I say.

By the Way, I honestly I have no comment on the Rachi. Let someone else critique it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir-Mao

Sir-Mao

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Trompoke wrote:
Ok, that Cloyster moveset is very poor in my opinion. Cloyster is one of the few pokes that can set up Spikes so why not take advanage of it? Leer is a terrible move not worth to put in a moveset. It might lower the poke's defense but it just gives your opponent to set up or take you out. Spike Cannon isn't worth putting on Cloyster as it already has Rock Blast. It also knows Rapid Spin which is very good move in UU. If you want your Cloyster to take hit harder, spread out the EVs on Defense because it already has Skyhigh Physical Defense. (Note that this EV Spread is from Smogon) I suggest 160 HP, 252 Atk, 96 SpD and put a Life Orb on it. If you want it bulky, max out it's HP and SpD.

You don't have to listen to me as I am not as experienced as Shnoogle but I hope you can consider what I say.

By the Way, I honestly I have no comment on the Rachi. Let someone else critique it. Smile

by the way am not a smogon follower if you are, more power to you and nothing i can change about that. I know what am doing since am with one of best pkmn players's my opinion, colonelben. This moveset is pretty damn fun to use and i have to say icicle spear is another good choice but i did not make cloyster it was a gift from my bud colonelben. Am not saying smogon bad since they know what they are doing. I move away from that site and only go there to see ev stats, i have over 180 ev trained pokemon that work perfectly fine. This moveset was tested and i got wins from it anyway i ready have a spinner no need for more and i have a spiker set cloyster already.
Back to top Go down
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4999

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 pm

i wonder if colonelben could even have a good chance aginst a strong player like imperfect luck or people simalr to him... anyway, leer is a fairly terrible move and since cloyster dosent even have a life orb and only 4 atk evs hes not going to be doing much, Besides that, your opponet will nearly always be able to get 2 attcks off before you even land 1 if you use leer, and the nearly id ony for really slow things like slobro and such. He has a lot of defensive bulk but if someone sees clyster they probaly aren't going to be using a physical attcker anyway, and if you leer when they switch to siad special attcker then they will kill you, and wiht your attck your not going to be getting any OHKOs by attcking alone.

The rachi is a bit ridiculouse, as wish taking at least another turn to heal will give them a chance to finish you if they did enuff damage, or even swtich to a hazer or taunter that will remve your ability to buff and heal, leaving you only ice punch and zen headbutt to hit anything, and evrything in the OU tier will be able to utspeed it, even pokes in the UU tier will be able to outspeed it, so you will have difficulty hruting htings as pychic is not the best coverage type and with less dragons in the metagame neither is ice punch. Thats all i have to say as i have to go, but i will offer suggestions when i can get back.
Back to top Go down
Sir-Mao

Sir-Mao

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Dragonmxz wrote:
i wonder if colonelben could even have a good chance aginst a strong player like imperfect luck or people simalr to him... anyway, leer is a fairly terrible move and since cloyster dosent even have a life orb and only 4 atk evs hes not going to be doing much, Besides that, your opponet will nearly always be able to get 2 attcks off before you even land 1 if you use leer, and the nearly id ony for really slow things like slobro and such. He has a lot of defensive bulk but if someone sees clyster they probaly aren't going to be using a physical attcker anyway, and if you leer when they switch to siad special attcker then they will kill you, and wiht your attck your not going to be getting any OHKOs by attcking alone.

The rachi is a bit ridiculouse, as wish taking at least another turn to heal will give them a chance to finish you if they did enuff damage, or even swtich to a hazer or taunter that will remve your ability to buff and heal, leaving you only ice punch and zen headbutt to hit anything, and evrything in the OU tier will be able to utspeed it, even pokes in the UU tier will be able to outspeed it, so you will have difficulty hruting htings as pychic is not the best coverage type and with less dragons in the metagame neither is ice punch. Thats all i have to say as i have to go, but i will offer suggestions when i can get back.

Who said i play with ou whores and who said you know my friend skill level when his cloyster was just to test when hg/ss was new with new moves. Also you have no idea were i came from. I came from a site were people try to act perfect with there pokemon. I know it took me a while to reply since i was helping my friend with a mario 25th anniversary marthon run on jtv. However i use to be a ou whore but not anymore if you follow smogon, hey more power to you. I don't follow them and the cloyster was ready improved for fifth gen shell break/ice shard/protect/explosion with dust proof since shell break raise speed and attack but decrease def at the cost is risky move since, i don't own fifth gen game yet and he does i don't know the ev spreed and i never knew the ev spreed for this cloyster. rachi is just a fun thing to use if you have not seen mines in action only thing i have to say look it up on jtv my friend account name is epicgaming4u it's in there but you don't have to. And ice punch was replace with thunder punch since it has more coverage when dealing with steel. And psychic type moves have only three types that are not effective steel/dark/pyschic. Anyway why would i be retarded to stay in on a taunter when i can swap out just saying. And saying my freind skill level is low, is a insult to me.
Back to top Go down
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4999

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 pm

well, when you said "I know what am doing since am with one of best pkmn players's my opinion, colonelben." i just sorta assumed..., Also,
Quote :
Who said i play with ou whores
nobody said you did, you didn't say at all that it wasnt for Ou until just now. I cant really rate it if its in a diffrent tier, since i wouldnt know the metagame for random tier + rachi. if you dont say its not for Ou, you cant expect peopel to treat it like its not.

Anyway, i said what i said about it and thats all im going to say.
Back to top Go down
Sir-Mao

Sir-Mao

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Dragonmxz wrote:
well, when you said "I know what am doing since am with one of best pkmn players's my opinion, colonelben." i just sorta assumed..., Also,
Quote :
Who said i play with ou whores
nobody said you did, you didn't say at all that it wasnt for Ou until just now. I cant really rate it if its in a diffrent tier, since i wouldnt know the metagame for random tier + rachi. if you dont say its not for Ou, you cant expect peopel to treat it like its not.

Anyway, i said what i said about it and thats all im going to say.

It's ok it is your opinion and i was just on the edge abit. And this the last time i will type on this topic since am not on here all the time like on the old fourms maybe i should kept my old username flarezen but whatever that a different story. Ok see ya.
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

GU Credits : 5027

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 am

oh god
oh god
Not another noob who calls people OU whores. Sigh, the spring of noobs has begun again. The cloyster moveset looks extremely retarded to me, and this colonelben guy seems fail if he gave you that. Teh evs on jirachi make no sense, it's mainly a defensive moveset and you have max attack. Well, I dont feel like talking to people who wont listen, so bye.

BTW IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE THEN WTF DID YOU POST THESE MOVESETS!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sir-Mao

Sir-Mao

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:09 am

Darkravenn12 wrote:
oh god
oh god
Not another noob who calls people OU whores. Sigh, the spring of noobs has begun again. The cloyster moveset looks extremely retarded to me, and this colonelben guy seems fail if he gave you that. Teh evs on jirachi make no sense, it's mainly a defensive moveset and you have max attack. Well, I dont feel like talking to people who wont listen, so bye.

BTW IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE THEN WTF DID YOU POST THESE MOVESETS!

That is all.

hey this topic is over i killed it done with please read above also this will be my final time typing in this topic . and noob is way too overused on repeat, hey you can assume that am a noob have you played me no. you can assumed my friend is a failure have you played him no. and you need to think cosmic power raise def and sp def and will raise its def very high, hp ev's adsorb hits as leftovers replensih health by a bit. Wish i can use if i can take another hit or heal my team. Atk ev's so i can deal some damage. nice work on typing in all cap at the end really shows your point. Oh not really your ignorance bugs me like the plauge of the place were i once started at. But hey we were all once noobs when we first started think about that. Thank you this topic is over and nothing more to say to you.
Back to top Go down
Trompoke

Trompoke

GU Credits : 4978

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Now now guys, don't need to flame over it. But I believe we are free to post our opinions about this set unless you request this topic to be locked. I already gave my suggestions and I that is all I shall say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee    defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

defensive jirachi version 2 and a freebee
Page 1 of 1