Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what happened to greene?

Go down 
+4
oniongravy64
Dragonmxz
BlackandWhite
Evil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil

GU Credits : 5161

what happened to greene? Empty
PostSubject: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm

I missed him :<

Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5142

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

He left because he was demoted and he lost a lot of interest of pokemon. He left his other forums too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4999

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:33 pm

and his youtube. he basically disapeaered from thein internet.

these were his last words, on march 3, 2010.

Well now I have no doubt about it, the work put in by the mods on this is greatly underappreciated by our "glorious leader". Seems my mod position was dropped for no reason whatsoever despite my hard work and devotion. So I'm out. Like others before me there a total lack of respect on this forum, and whereas it is to be expected from members, it is not expected from higher up, and with the good guys like Gir, mike, darkravenn, Elfar, Schnoogle etc all gone, what has this forum even got left??? Good riddens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked Greene about the last part, he sent me this.
Greene wrote:

Quote :
That I got fired for no reason and replaced by the biggest SPAM'er on the site cdplayer because he kisses Uutton's ***. Mentioned a lot about Uutton's lack of respect for members and how that along with the fact that most of the good members like mike, Gir, and Schnoogle are gone that I have no reason to stay and good riddances.

This is to remain up, flaming or not.
-K

Didnt know he left cause of intrest in pokemon waning.
Back to top Go down
oniongravy64
Admin
oniongravy64

GU Credits : 14050

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 am

Dragonmxz wrote:

Well now I have no doubt about it, the work put in by the mods on this is greatly underappreciated by our "glorious leader". Seems my mod position was dropped for no reason whatsoever despite my hard work and devotion. So I'm out. Like others before me there a total lack of respect on this forum, and whereas it is to be expected from members, it is not expected from higher up, and with the good guys like Gir, mike, darkravenn, Elfar, Schnoogle etc all gone, what has this forum even got left??? Good riddens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greene wrote:

Quote :
That I got fired for no reason and replaced by the biggest SPAM'er on the site cdplayer because he kisses Uutton's ***. Mentioned a lot about Uutton's lack of respect for members and how that along with the fact that most of the good members like mike, Gir, and Schnoogle are gone that I have no reason to stay and good riddances.

-K

Pretty good summary and quote usage there.

I can confirm he hasn't vanished completely because I can still talk to him, but his interest in Pokemon did evaporate so odds are you won't see him here again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
X

GU Credits : 5113

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 am

The whole "cdplayer is the biggest spammer" thing changed ever since Momo arrived.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

GU Credits : 5039

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Psycosmic wrote:
The whole "cdplayer is the biggest spammer" thing changed ever since Momo arrived.

TBH there are a lot more spammers then just those too (me included)
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Psycosmic wrote:

TBH there are a lot more spammers then just those too (me included)
This is kinda off topic, so I apologize, but I have to get this out.

If I have a lot of posts, does that really mean I spam?
Someone (They'll remain anonymous) has been telling me about the "Forum Spammers", and apparently I'm one of them. This someone basically told me that if you have a lot of posts, then you're a forum spammer. Now myself, along with Pialga, Momo, and Psycosmic spend a lot of time on the forum games. Does that mean that we're spammers?

To some degree, yes. Although with most of my posts, (Key word "most") I at least try (Key word "Try") to make them well thought out, but because I have fun on the forum games I'm a spammer?

The only real spammers on the forum (No offense guys!!!) are Momo and Evil, but even though they are spammers, doesn't mean that we shouldn't have respect for them, and let's face it. We all spam from time to time, so don't complain about it.

To at least somewhat stay on topic, I don't know who Greene is, but I've gathered that he/she was a member of UT who lost authority and then quit. My thoughts are that if you lost your position of authority, then you're position wasn't "dropped for no reason". If you lost your authority, then you did something wrong.

Yeah, long post is long...
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5161

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:39 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:

The only real spammers on the forum (No offense guys!!!) are Momo and Evil, but even though they are spammers, doesn't mean that we shouldn't have respect for them, and let's face it. We all spam from time to time, so don't complain about it.

excuse me? you dont see me advertising about vaseline on a thread about someone's family's death.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Evil wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:

excuse me? you dont see me advertising about vaseline on a thread about someone's family's death.
I really have no idea what you're talking about there, but you do bring up a good point. I really shouldn't have given "Examples" of who's a spammer and who isn't, so I do apologize to both you and Momo.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5142

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Now myself, along with Pialga, Momo, and Psycosmic spend a lot of time on the forum games.
Yeah, long post is long...

No one likes me D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5146

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Dragonmxz wrote:

Greene wrote:

Quote :

-K

I'd like this post to be taken down or something.
I don't appreciate having my reputation (if I even have one) to be tarnished by a garbage post.

Greene was an aggressive person who, frankly, I never really got along with. This could just be my opinion, but I don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
oniongravy64
Admin
oniongravy64

GU Credits : 14050

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 am

Although I won't take the post down, I'll just lock this thread as to prevent it getting into a further flame fest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened to greene?   what happened to greene? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

what happened to greene?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: