Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Crossing: Pokemon Game Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frynaut

frynaut

GU Credits : 4993

Animal Crossing: Pokemon Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing: Pokemon Game Night   Animal Crossing: Pokemon Game Night Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 pm

So it was game night in an Animal Crossing site. And the choice was Pokemon night. It was the biggest get together ever since K.K. Slider Night. So an admin decided we should have a tourney. We all accepted. Unfortunately my first oponent had Fire pokemon nonstop so I could just bring out my Metagross and spam Earthquake. So he raged at me. But long story short, I got 2nd place above it all. The last guy 4-0'd me. I feel so proud of myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4999

Animal Crossing: Pokemon Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Pokemon Game Night   Animal Crossing: Pokemon Game Night Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

lol if hes bad enuff to bring a team of all fire types to atourney, then he should be ragin at himself for being beaten by pokemon thats fire is supereffective aginst. and congrats, what was the full team you won with?
Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: Pokemon Game Night
Page 1 of 1