Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Weather Is Getting Colder...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

The Weather Is Getting Colder... Empty
PostSubject: The Weather Is Getting Colder...   The Weather Is Getting Colder... Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:48 pm

I HATE COLD WEATHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well, in all seriousness I rather have a mild winter than a cold winter, but mother nature stinks I guess. The weather here in Virginia is very weird, and can change a lot and very rapidly. Just yesterday it was pouring and today it's just cloudy and coldy, and about a week ago it was warm! It is getting down to the low 30's now. (In Fahrenheit, of course, because America stinks.) No snow so far yet, but we are getting kinda close as yesterday it was raining! No, not really, I doubt they're will be snow. Not snow that sticks, anyways.

So, what do you guys think of this cold weather? How low is it getting where you are at? Is it snowing where you are at?

Just discuss about the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: The Weather Is Getting Colder...   The Weather Is Getting Colder... Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Feel lucky Rover.
I live in Canada, where (yes this is true) it is much colder!
People at recess are literally huddled up for warmth on some days and not to mention we don't even get that much snow where I live so there's no snow days!

Today wasn't too bad, but a couple of days ago in the morning I was just freezing, and it was around -5 to -10 degrees (Celsius of course!) and I had to wait forty minutes to go inside!

Even worse, the cold is only just starting! Around here, usually February is when things get really cold. -20 to -35 degrees! (Celcius).

Oh well, at least now I can look forward to summer.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

PostSubject: Re: The Weather Is Getting Colder...   The Weather Is Getting Colder... Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:00 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Feel lucky Rover.
People at recess are literally huddled up for warmth on some days and not to mention we don't even get that much snow where I live so there's no snow days!

Today wasn't too bad, but a couple of days ago in the morning I was just freezing, and it was around -5 to -10 degrees (Celsius of course!) and I had to wait forty minutes to go inside!

Even worse, the cold is only just starting! Around here, usually February is when things get really cold. -20 to -35 degrees! (Celcius).

That is quite cold. I don't know what Celcius' freezing point is but I think it's 0 so that must be pretty cold. I am so glad I don't live up there.

Also, you still have recess? :s Usually when you're 13 you're in 8th grade which is Middle School which has no recess. Oh well. My school only gets P.E.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5270

PostSubject: Re: The Weather Is Getting Colder...   The Weather Is Getting Colder... Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Well the weather is pretty erratic here in Chicago too, now I'm starting to break out the heavy duty coats, well at least you don't have wait for a bus in the cold or walk home from the stop.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: The Weather Is Getting Colder...   The Weather Is Getting Colder... Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Rover wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Feel lucky Rover.

That is quite cold. I don't know what Celcius' freezing point is but I think it's 0 so that must be pretty cold. I am so glad I don't live up there.

Also, you still have recess? :s Usually when you're 13 you're in 8th grade which is Middle School which has no recess. Oh well. My school only gets P.E.
1) Yes Zero is celcius freezing point. (Brrr...)

2) Where I live, there is no middle school. Only elementary and high school, although not all of Canada is like that, it's just because I live in a medium sized town. I'm pretty sure that in Toronto there are middle schools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weather Is Getting Colder...   The Weather Is Getting Colder... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Weather Is Getting Colder...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: