Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ninetalescommander

ninetalescommander

GU Credits : 4975

Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help? Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help?   Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help? Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:53 am

I have recently updated my channel background but there is a problem that has been getting me for ages now
For some reason, if I view my background on my laptop, its perfectly fine, but if I view it on my PC, the sides are being cut off and as a result, you can't see the full background

Does anyone else have this problem and if you do, do you know how to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5161

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help?   Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help? Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:42 pm

yeah, different screens have different monitors, the image cant magically stretch in according to each resolution/monitor of a different computer

your best bet is to edit to so it will blend in with the background seamlessly and it will look more pleasing :3

like mine: https://www.youtube.com/eviljirachi its sexay
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help?   Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help? Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Actually, it's kinda funny because my background actually gets cut off on my own computer!

You can always leave in your channel description "If you can't see the background then zoom out your browser." That's what I did.

Oh and to zoom out it's Ctrl + =
Back to top Go down
ninetalescommander

ninetalescommander

GU Credits : 4975

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help?   Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:00 am

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Actually, it's kinda funny because my background actually gets cut off on my own computer!

You can always leave in your channel description "If you can't see the background then zoom out your browser." That's what I did.

Oh and to zoom out it's Ctrl + =

Ah ha
Thanks very much for the advice
I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help?   Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Youtube Background Problem, can anyone help?
Page 1 of 1