Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

venting on idiots

Go down 
+3
yoshibreathesfire
Pialga
mrcatz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mrcatz

mrcatz

GU Credits : 5039

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Okay what the hell is wrong with people. Jared has a video on pokemoshpitbeta against Nagi and half the comment are criticizing his voice. What get's me really mad is that the 2 highest comments are just plain insults. Why are some people so stupid? Sorry if this topic is just me ranting but it really is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5270

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 pm

true, people can just kinda get distracted almost to intentionally get pissed, they're really just idiots.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:44 pm

What really makes me mad is the fact that the comments are about voices, because I used to be really embarrassed about mine. My voice used to be so freaking high, and a lot of people at school made fun of me for it.

What people on youtube don't understand is that having a high voice doesn't ruin your commentary. Same goes for having a scratchy, deep, loud, or quiet voice. People these days are just too judgmental.

Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:30 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
What really makes me mad is the fact that the comments are about voices, because I used to be really embarrassed about mine. My voice used to be so freaking high, and a lot of people at school made fun of me for it.

What people on youtube don't understand is that having a high voice doesn't ruin your commentary. Same goes for having a scratchy, deep, loud, or quiet voice. People these days are just too judgmental.

I know they just judged him on his voice. They don't realize that they had high pitched voices when they were younger
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5161

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:05 am

what did nagi do
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Evil wrote:
what did nagi do

The vid was Jared vs Nagi. He had nothing to do with it, i'm talking about the comments in the vid
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5121

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Did I not see this? Thanks :3
Watch the post after it, it made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5078

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Well, regardless of the internet kids who think they are so cool because they can insult someone with no consequences from the safety of their screens, as long as the commentary is good, interesting, and funny at times it doesn't matter.

I'm sure there are many people who liked the vid.

I remember watching some of Elfar's stuff and I enjoyed all of it because he commentated well, not because I was laughing at his higher than average voice.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:52 am

www.youtube.com/user/bikdiponabus (listen to this guy's voice and how many subscribers he has, he even got retsupurae'd. but that didn't stop him.)

There will always be haters and/or people who just dislike you for stupid reasons. But what I say is ignore those people and don't let them get you down. If they keep on, that's when people block people. I know trolls that they have won when you blocked them, but meh.

People can dislike stupid things unrelated to anything, and I have a pretty high voice too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

venting on idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting on idiots   venting on idiots Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

venting on idiots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: