Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me: A Public Service Announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5146

Me: A Public Service Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:42 am

Kso, I know I've been a BIT of a troll recently, it's just cause I'm trying to have fun. I've come to see that my behavior is too immature, and that I should refrain from doing so in the future.

So, I'm sorry if I have offended anybody, cause harm to anybody's computer, or annoyed you.

Good day. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Evil

GU Credits : 5161

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:34 am

u offnede me so much )))::::

u r expert troll!!! omg -'(
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:02 am

I have an idea, delete this silly thing called C:, or if you are like me you may want to delete D: also.

But really, your trolling wasn't such a big deal. At least you aploligized, but meh. Btw Linux > Windows. BY THE BY, YOU BETTER SAY YOU'RE SORRY TO ME, YOU OFFENDED ME AND AND TOLD ME I WAS UGLY AND AND MADE ME DELETE SYSTEM 32 BUT GOOD THING I HAD A LINUX UBUNTU DISC LYING AROUND >:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5161

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Rover wrote:

But really, your trolling wasn't such a big deal. At least you aploligized, but meh. Btw Linux > Windows. BY THE BY, YOU BETTER SAY YOU'RE SORRY TO ME, YOU OFFENDED ME AND AND TOLD ME I WAS UGLY AND AND MADE ME DELETE SYSTEM 32 BUT GOOD THING I HAD A LINUX UBUNTU DISC LYING AROUND >:

Very Happy

Did you know?

They all do the same thing?
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Rover wrote:
I have an idea, delete this silly thing called C:, or if you are like me you may want to delete D: also.

Very Happy

Ubuntu isn't on a disk, and you didn't delete system32, and I said you looked 10, not ugly. YOU SAID MY BROTHER WAS A NERD.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Rover wrote:

Very Happy

Ubuntu isn't on a disk, and you didn't delete system32, and I said you looked 10, not ugly. YOU SAID MY BROTHER WAS A NERD.
;.; I'M SO SORRY
And no I wouldn't delete or install Ubuntu yet, not until I back up all of my files which is like when I get back home and actually have CDs.

@Evil: Did you know?
That people still argue about which ones are better (because they all do the same thing, but in a slighty different fashion) including me? albino
Back to top Go down
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5054

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Evil wrote:
Rover wrote:

Very Happy

Did you know?

L!3S

Windows is the c00ilest system of a11!!!!!

/windows fanboy

Seriously though, the only difference is which one you are most comfortable and familiar with, other then that windows can run almost every game, while others can only run some.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Elfar wrote:
Evil wrote:
Rover wrote:

Very Happy

Did you know?

L!3S

Windows is the c00ilest system of a11!!!!!

/windows fanboy

Seriously though, the only difference is which one you are most comfortable and familiar with, other then that windows can run almost every game, while others can only run some.

Yeah I know. It runs more games. But if you wanna play games, buy a PS3...
Back to top Go down
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5054

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
[
Yeah I know. It runs more games. But if you wanna play games, buy a PS3...

lolno. Some games, like TF2, are much better on the computer. And I already have a PS3. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me: A Public Service Announcement   Me: A Public Service Announcement Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Me: A Public Service Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: