Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well this is my goodbye...

Go down 
+9
Shnoogle
MwebRevolution
Randomer19934
Rover
Kanrik
Evil
yoshibreathesfire
Jared
BlackandWhite
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5142

Well this is my goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 am

You may have noticed that I never really been active lately. It's because I haven't been making effort to make posts. I also have school and I a more involved with the clan that I'm in's community. So this is a formal goodbye, might come back, might not. I had good times in the "Ancient" Uuttitan and here. A lot of people hate me so CYA SUCKERS! But in all seriousness you can find me on IRC as [NM]SSHG, Dawson, etc. Good luck to y'all and bye.

~Dawson
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 am

lol...? bye.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Didn't you "return" about a week ago?

Meh, see ya.
I liked you if that makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5161

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm

YAY HE'S GONE

REJOICE
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14035

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm

I really need to check this construction mode, because its suppose to stop posts...wtf...

Also, you don't have to "troll" and call out haters, it would have been simple to just leave like most people do.

Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14035

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Kanrik wrote:
I really need to check this construction mode, because its suppose to stop posts...wtf...

Also, you don't have to "troll" and call out haters, it would have been simple to just leave like most people do.

Whoever wrote:
He trolled and called people out? Are you talking about Dawson or evil? Also, construction mode was on for about a day...ish. A warning about construction mode would be nice in the future :/
Whoever you are, guessing a certain mod who is online - Already said I planned on changing things around soon, you had a warning. Also, since when has it EVER been ok to edit an administrators post?

Direct yourself to the topic "Where have you been?!?!"
-"but we may see a few changes in the future"

Thats what Construction mode was there for.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Bye, Dawson... ;_;

*waits a little*

*throws a party*

In all seriousness, it's hard to see a member leave who was so involved like you, since the forum is not as active as UT. But, what are you going to do? Anyways, bye. Hope you come back. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

GU Credits : 4957

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:22 pm

...Not Dawson... He was one of the good guys!
I hope you do return again in the near future, but if you don't that's fine because I can always stalk you in other ways Razz
And just so you know, you're probably the best friend I ever had on a forum. (mushy I know, but that's me sometimes).
Anyway, I will miss you deeply and hope that you prosper in whatever you do.
Back to top Go down
MwebRevolution

MwebRevolution

GU Credits : 4895

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 am

I learned to like him
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

bye ='(

More words so this is not spam
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

GU Credits : 4956

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:00 pm

I didn't know him very well.

I am confused.
Back to top Go down
X

GU Credits : 5113

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 am

Damn, well it was nice knowing you for the most part, even if things didn't work out so well in the end.

See you around, maybe.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

GU Credits : 5039

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 am

adios amigo
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5146

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Bye cutie.
Btw, stop spamming me on Facebook caht (Y)
<3

LOL OOPS DIDN'T NOTICE THE NECROMANCY...
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this is my goodbye...   Well this is my goodbye... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Well this is my goodbye...
Page 1 of 1