Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

GU Credits : 4957

By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Well that's a relief.

By the end of this snetence, you will have noticed by spelling mistake.
Back to top Go down
X

GU Credits : 5113

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 am

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Look psy, if you read the sentence, and actually read the word penguins, then you thought about penguins. It's the human brain and it's how it works.

By the end of this sentence, you will likely look for a hidden message in it.

I'm not looking.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:20 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Look psy, if you read the sentence, and actually read the word penguins, then you thought about penguins. It's the human brain and it's how it works.

Psy, if you're not going to play, stop posting here. It's beginning to piss me off.

By the time you finish reading this sentence, your heart would've been beating at least five times.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

I didn't count; but I'll take your word for it.

By the end of this sentence, you will be wondering why this sentence exists at all.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Why do all of these words exist?

Oh right, so that we can communicate.

By the time you finish this sentence you will have wasted time of your precious life.
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:00 am

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:

Psy, if you're not going to play, stop posting here. It's beginning to piss me off.

By the time you finish reading this sentence, your heart would've been beating at least five times.

Of course you're getting pissed off, too bad because I wasn't thinking of penguins.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Shut the hell up Psy.
Play the game or don't post.
Seriously, I don't care anymore, just stop.

by the time you finish reading this sentence you will know that I didn't start it with a capital letter on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:17 pm

By the end of this sentence, yu will be wondering, as I am, why Psy insists on trolling this thread... :/
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 am

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Shut the hell up Psy.
Play the game or don't post.
Seriously, I don't care anymore, just stop.

by the time you finish reading this sentence you will know that I didn't start it with a capital letter on purpose.

Neh neh neh neh neh neh neh.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 am

By the time you finish reading this sentence, you will know that I'm no longer replying to Psy.

I should've done that earlier...
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:31 pm

By the end of this sentence, you will have learnt that two is the answer to everything.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:41 pm

By the time you finish reading this sentence, you will know that it is not 2 that answers everything, but it is 42.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:48 pm

By the end of this sentence you shall know that two is indeed the answer, because it used to be written as "=".
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 am

bhvijbueyhrbgwijnkrgbinwjjjowfnbgfrtdhjjkdfhgtjy
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:15 pm

By the end of this sentence you will have the sudden urge to blink manually.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:02 pm

I managed to resist the urge...wait.

By the end of this sentence, you will be thinking of reasons why pandas are the most adorable creatures on this here planet.
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 am

ihugeeerherijugjdifbvigeujwkqdijrughytueofwdnjc
Back to top Go down
The Underminer

The Underminer

GU Credits : 4812

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 pm

By the time you finish reading this sentence you will have wondering why this message is so long and that is because if a sign says don't read signs then it is a paradox and that means something is impossible. Saying I always lie is also a paradox because if you are lying then you never lie then you are telling the truth which means you are definitely lying which means you never lie then you are telling the truth which means you are definitely lying which means you never lie. Basically it goes on forever.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Egg?

By the time this sentence has reached its conclusion, you will be urged to read this sentence again to find the mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....   By the time you finish reading of this sentence..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

By the time you finish reading of this sentence.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2