Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.

Go down 
+6
Pialga
eaglehawks
UndyingFury
Momo
yoshibreathesfire
Jared
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5121

POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Well now that it's released World-Wide, what do you guys think of it? I've been playing it since September it didn't get old yet. But for you newbies who just got the game a few days ago, what do you think of?

DISCUSS
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm

What do I think about it?
I think you should be able to get the cartridge for free.

Yeah, I'm pretty much broke.
I may be able to afford it along with my 3DS and Street Fighter, but I also want the new Pilot Wings.
I'm so confused! D:>
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5159

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Im gonna wait for the dream world for the special pokemon
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:06 pm

I counted my money and I had 40 more dollars than I thought I had.
Guess what I got?

Just for fun, try to guess my team based off of the nicknames!
My team:
-Bacon
-Broccoli
-Free Labor
Back to top Go down
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

GU Credits : 5101

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Bacon = Tepig or one of it's evolutions.
Broccoli = Pansage or Simisage.
Free Labor = I assume it's an HM slave Razz Patrat?

I really like this game. It's way better than I expected. I feel kind of like a new player again because I don't know most of the Pokemon's names and types. Or where to find them and their stats and moves. Or even where I'm supposed to go in the game. I throw Pokeballs at everything I see! I'm really liking the new story. Black and White get a 10/10 from me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:41 pm

UndyingFury wrote:
Bacon = Tepig or one of it's evolutions.
Broccoli = Pansage or Simisage.
Free Labor = I assume it's an HM slave Razz Patrat?

I really like this game. It's way better than I expected. I feel kind of like a new player again because I don't know most of the Pokemon's names and types. Or where to find them and their stats and moves. Or even where I'm supposed to go in the game. I throw Pokeballs at everything I see! I'm really liking the new story. Black and White get a 10/10 from me. Very Happy
Wow....
That was spot on.

I also like how I get to play as a noob again!
I haven't actually experienced a completely new game without help like this since Pokemon Sappier which was my first Pokemon game.

Oh, and I've clocked in over 8 hours within my first 3 days of owning the game...
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

GU Credits : 4956

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm

5th gen looks interesting. So many good pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5270

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 pm

just beat the game, it was awesome! Very Happy
My team
Emboar lv.50

-Heat Crash
-Hammer Arm
-Wild Charge
-Strength
Krookadile lv.49
-Dig
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break
Sigilyth lv.48
-Air Slash
-Psychic
-Fly
-Reflect
Haxorus lv50
-Dragon Claw
-X-scissor
-Brick Break
-Dragon Dance
Jellicent lv.48
-Surf
-Recover
-Shadow Ball
-Scald
and Zekrom
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

GU Credits : 4957

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:07 pm

I am currently training up for the elite four.
My team is:
Emboar lv. 47
Rufflet lv. 50
Beartic lv. 46
Seismitoad lv. 51
Zebstrika lv. 51
Cofagrigus lv. 50

I feel that I need to get Rufflet to evolve before I make the challenge. As well as getting the rest to level 50.
Back to top Go down
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 pm

I've been training for the Elite Four for a while now too. I just walked into the first Elite Four room I found at first...Marshal wiped the floor with me Sad I have a bad weakness to fighting types unless I can get Swoobat +6 Calm Minds. I use Attract to try to stall so I can get Calm Minds up, but they always hit through infatuation! Multiple times in a row! Did they make the chances of hitting through infatuation higher in B/W?

Emboar Lv50
Krookodile Lv47
Simisage Lv46
Carracosta Lv40
Swoobat Lv46

I don't have a sixth team member, but I'm thinking about training the Deino I found in Victory Road. Or maybe a Rufflet. Or maybe something else. Deino gets his final evolution at level 64 Shocked I don't really have that kind of patience...Plus, that makes my fighting type weakness even worse.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 am

Rufflet has evolved and Beartic and Emboar have made it to level 50. I think I'm ready to take on the four that are of elite status.

Quick question: Is it just me or are the gyms so close together that there's not really much chance to train as you go? Bar the whole grinding in grass method.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 pm

hey, is there something different with EV's now, I beat 5 petilis and my sp.Atk hasn't gone up once. I was using a Deino.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5121

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 am

Pialga wrote:
hey, is there something different with EV's now, I beat 5 petilis and my sp.Atk hasn't gone up once. I was using a Deino.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but EVs/IVs don't really have an effect until higher levels. 50-100 range.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

GU Credits : 4832

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Such a great game.Ive had it for a week.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org/
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:12 am

There's a possibility that I just caught a wild Kingdra and a wild Metang.
Back to top Go down
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I beat the game several days ago.
I caught a wild level 63 Starmie Shocked And a Metang as well. Lots of other Pokemon too. Were did you find a Kingdra??
And why is there such a huge level change of wild Pokemon and trainer Pokemon after the Elite Four??
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:37 am

I found Kingdra on route 18, fishing in those bubbles that appear.
The level gap is really weird, but at least there's still quite a bit to do once the elite four are beaten.
Back to top Go down
Critchley

Critchley

GU Credits : 4792

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 am

Pokemon black and white are such great games i have all the games on ds.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5159

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 am

Is this normal i saw a shaking grass patch so i walked into it and i found the water monkey Shocked
Back to top Go down
X

GU Credits : 5113

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Momo wrote:
Is this normal i saw a shaking grass patch so i walked into it and i found the water monkey Shocked

Indeed, they appear in rustling grass.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 pm

a few thing really bug me about BW wifi: you can't do lv50 6vs6 on singles with friends, you can't use sky drop due to some glitch, and the dis-connectors are stupid little brats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.   POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.
Page 1 of 1