Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I the only person with power left?

Go down 
+3
Pikachu!
Randomer19934
Jared
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5121

Am I the only person with power left? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I think I'm the only admin/mod who actually visits anymore, yet I can't actually ban. DAN FIX IT. Also do we need new staff, people who are actually active?
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

GU Credits : 4957

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 5:38 pm

I think that at the moment, no more staff is needed. Urgently at least.
Seeing as we only have about 5 or 6 active members (you included) only one person of power is required, until more life is present on this desolate land.
That's just my view on the situation at present.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu!

Pikachu!

GU Credits : 4966

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 5:41 pm

I agree, this place is doing fine with just you as admin seeing as we're all adults here.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Pikachu! wrote:
I agree, this place is doing fine with just you as admin seeing as we're all adults here.
Yeah, but something wrong with the forums so I can't even ban :\.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:27 am

Maybe if you tell someone that they're banned, they'll believe you and not try to post again! Razz

But seriously, I don't think there's any need to ban anyone any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu!

Pikachu!

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Well, that is a problem, I suppose you need to contact one of the admins and ask them about that.
Until then, I suppose you could bluff?
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5146

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm

I will take one for the team and volunteer myself to be the new admin YAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5054

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:48 am

I pop in from time to time to make sure nothing too awful is happening, but yeah, it's rare for anybody who has power to visit.

And I can't ban either, so it must just be that they don't have it available, which can be changed easily if you contact an admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Elfar wrote:
I pop in from time to time to make sure nothing too awful is happening, but yeah, it's rare for anybody who has power to visit.

And I can't ban either, so it must just be that they don't have it available, which can be changed easily if you contact an admin.
I talked to Dan, he said that we shouldn't be having this problem
Back to top Go down
Pikachu!

Pikachu!

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Jared wrote:
Elfar wrote:

I talked to Dan, he said that we shouldn't be having this problem
I'm I'm not mistaken, all Dan needs to do is click the check box for "able to ban" (don't hold me to that name) under moderators in the "edit forum" section available only to Admins.
Back to top Go down
SatiSuicune

SatiSuicune

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:39 pm

You don't really need to bad... most of the spammers get bored after a couple of days anyways.
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5146

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 pm

THREADROMANCY
*locked*
Wait I'm not an admin.
;~;
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person with power left?   Am I the only person with power left? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Am I the only person with power left?
Page 1 of 1