Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2 Rants?

Go down 
+3
Jhonny C.
yoshibreathesfire
Clutch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clutch

GU Credits : 5015

Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Since Modern Warfare 2 came out, there has been a lot of praise about it. But with praise comes complaints. What do you not like about Modern Warfare 2?

For example, most people complain about the lack of skill with "NoobTubes" and "Rocket Whores" running around. Or the overpowered secondary weapons, the shotguns.

For me, it's mostly the knifing. Knifing in this game is made far easier than it has been in other games, with the help of Commando and Tactical Knife for faster melee... although it doesn't really stop me from using it. Razz
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 pm

One thing I don't like is when people get mad at me for "Hard Scoping".
Hard Scoping?
It's so stupid!
You're supposed to look through the scope on a sniper so that you can get a long range kill!
But no.
What do people expect me to do?
"Quick Scope" "360" "Trick Shot" "Don't Spam Barret"
I like looking through the scope on my sniper, playing on sensitivity 2, using the barret, and I don't like trick shots!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!

Ok.
I hot a tad out of hand.
I suck pretty bad at COD anyway.
But I just hate it when my friends want to play "Cool killcams only" in a private match.
Back to top Go down
Jhonny C.

Jhonny C.

GU Credits : 4959

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Dont get me started, MW2 has so many flaws(that, obviously, wont get fixed, thanks to Activi$sion) Noobtubes, UMP45, Shotgun and Machine Pistols secondaries, game-winning killstreask that promotes camping, awful spawns and, of course, MLC.....the sad thing is that, due to the system, it is addicting as heck
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:11 am

The things that annoy me the most are when I get knifed because I play on the tactical layout so it is harder to press circle to knife than R3 and when I get one man army n00b tubed. Other than that, nothing else really bothers me except maybe something like last stand which is a really gay perk that ruins quickscopes lol
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
The things that annoy me the most are when I get knifed because I play on the tactical layout so it is harder to press circle to knife than R3 and when I get one man army n00b tubed. Other than that, nothing else really bothers me except maybe something like last stand which is a really gay perk that ruins quickscopes lol

I've been trying out tactical... what's the advantage over it? Drop shots?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Basically, and I'm going to sound like a total Machinima addict here, but what they say is in fact very true, all of your body movements are changed to your two thumbs (I don't know what the buttons are called... R3 or something like that?) so every time you need to crouch or go prone you don't need to completely take your hands off of the right movement button thingy. Drop shotting is also a very nasty tactic that will get you many more kills if you can do it well
Back to top Go down
FullofWin

FullofWin

GU Credits : 5028

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Dude you guys are so not MLG Pro like me. I bet you can't even do a 720 fakie YY ladder shot and put it in a badass montage.
Back to top Go down
frynaut

frynaut

GU Credits : 4993

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 am

2 words.... Campers... Galore....
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 am

FullofWin wrote:
Dude you guys are so not MLG Pro like me. I bet you can't even do a 720 fakie YY ladder shot and put it in a badass montage.

I bet I'm also not as much of a liar as you =)
Back to top Go down
Clutch

GU Credits : 5015

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
FullofWin wrote:

I bet I'm also not as much of a liar as you =)

I did that before, but Shnoogle ripped my montage and claimed it as his own Mad

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 Rants?   Modern Warfare 2 Rants? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Rants?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: 360 Gaming :: Call of Duty-
Jump to: