Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Not trying to offend you but you only have 52 subscribers and I think you're being a little too over confident. You use quotes from your vids on your background and signatures and stuff, you have a twitter, and now you're on PremiereGamingHD. I don't know if I am wrong but I think you are thinking too much of yourself and you're thinking your big but you're not.

My opinion, so it probably won't matter, but--
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Rover wrote:
Not trying to offend you but you only have 52 subscribers and I think you're being a little too over confident. You use quotes from your vids on your background and signatures and stuff, you have a twitter, and now you're on PremiereGamingHD. I don't know if I am wrong but I think you are thinking too much of yourself and you're thinking your big but you're not.

I made a twitter because I have friends who use it, and people who are subbed to me that follow me can get updates there.

PremiereGamingHD has less subscribers than me, and I'm not a part of it necessarily, they accept any LPs, Walkthroughs, and commentaries.

Also, I put the quotes in my background because I find them funny.

I'm aware that I don't have many subscribers, but I'm not full of myself. I'm thining that this is more because of the twitter thing, and again, I made that half for the subscribers, and half to keep in contact with people.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Also, I'm trying to act kinda big because if I have cool quotes in my background, a twitter, and am part of another channel, then I can earn more subscribers, which I can agree, that I could use more of.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Let's Play Mario Crossover - World Six

I did live commentary with this episode because my file got deleted and this meant less editing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:48 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Rover wrote:

I made a twitter because I have friends who use it, and people who are subbed to me that follow me can get updates there.

PremiereGamingHD has less subscribers than me, and I'm not a part of it necessarily, they accept any LPs, Walkthroughs, and commentaries.

Also, I put the quotes in my background because I find them funny.

I'm aware that I don't have many subscribers, but I'm not full of myself. I'm thining that this is more because of the twitter thing, and again, I made that half for the subscribers, and half to keep in contact with people.
Fair enough I guess. Not saying that your LPs are bad, I think you're a good lper. You certainly do diserve more subscribers.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Thanks Rover, and I hope that I didn't sound too mean responding to your post.

I'm gunna record some more Lolo tomorrow hopefully. I actually got the chance to practice on an actual NES when I was away this weekend.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Let's Play The Adventures Of Lolo - Episode 7

WHY!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Let's Play The Adventures Of Lolo - Episode 8

You stalkers!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Let's Play Mario Crossover - World Seven

I really didn't wanna record narration...
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:29 pm

\/\/007!
Back to uploading!

Part II will be up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:35 pm

P-p-p-part II!

Wait until the end for a trailer on an upcoming Let's Play!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm still working on the finale for Lolo, so I decided to upload this so that you guys can enjoy some of my screaming action!

This is actually my first Sparta Remix, and I think that I could've done a bit better.
Should I do some more in the future?
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 pm

"Where's the Lolo finale?"
"Why is the finale taking so long?"
"YOU ARE A F**KING B**TARD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! Just put up Lolo first."

I have only two more steps until I'm done editing Lolo. Only both of those steps involve rendering in two different programs. Because I love you guys, I will try to do that tonight and upload some time tomorrow.

Why has it been taking so long?
One word.
Procrastination.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5159

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:33 pm

*watches episode 5 of brawl* GASP
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Wut
I'm going through this long of an upload just for you guys.
Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5159

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Momo wrote:
*watches episode 5 of brawl* GASP

also at yoshi lol

get on skype
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 pm

I know that this is very long, but just follow these instructions:
-Watch this on youtube's site.
-Watch how ever much you want to.
-When you're done, add it to your queue.
-When you're ready to watch it again, open up your queue and go to where you left off.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 am

5:52 WHY U TALKIN BOUT ME IN YO VIDEOS D:
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 pm

I know exactly what you guys are thinking.
The answer is no.

I am not taking a break just because I finished another LP, I've had enough delays and showings of laziness.
I'm uploading Brawl right now, so look forward to it, and Let's Play Hard Games will be starting up in a bit. I have something special planned for the intro to that. Wink

This doesn't mean I will have daily uploads, but I definitely won't have two week intervals between uploads, so look forward to a more productive year!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Let's Play SSBB - Episode 8

Woot! It fills the whole Youtube screen!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

So I'm sick and can't commentate, so this bonus episode is uncommentated!
YEAH!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Okay, I'm over being sick, but I had the day off today so I made episode 3 of Yoshibreathesfire's commentaries.

I also worked on the into of Hard Games, so you can expect that at some point.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Let's Play Hard Games - Intro

You guys can leave suggestions for games in the comment section of this video, or in this thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Okay, a couple of things.
It's a bit overdue, but I've been doing a Let's Play for PremiereGamingHD again.
It's of Rockman 2 (Megaman 2), and rather then bombarding you with videos, here's the playlist!
https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=925AB5E016689011

One more thing...
Read this whole thing, because I know that people are going to immediately jump to conclusions.

I'm starting a new Let's Play.

I'm recording the whole Let's Play with my friend sometime tomorrow, so it shouldn't interfere with my videos recording wise.
It will be a co-op Let's Play.

Here are some hints for all one of you who read this far.
-It is an oldschool game.
-It is 1 or 2 player.
-It's very cold.

Stay tuned for it, I'll be releasing the trailer at some point, but here's my plan in terms of my schedule.

1) Episode of Brawl
2) Trailer for LP
3) First episode of Hard Games
4) First episode of new LP
5) Back to Brawl
6) Rinse and repeat

I can guarantee that after this, I will most likely never do three LPs at once again.

Leave a reply on this thread of you read this far. Wink
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Apparently no one read that far.....

Anyways! A change of plan, I uploaded the trailer today!
This LP is fully recorded and edited. It will be 7 parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Youtube :: Youtube Videos-
Jump to: