Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3D DOT GAME HEROES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

3D DOT GAME HEROES  Empty
PostSubject: 3D DOT GAME HEROES    3D DOT GAME HEROES  Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:12 pm

(Note that the game title is supposed to be spelled with all caps)

Have you guys heard of 3D DOT GAME HEROES?
It's most definitely my favourite PS3 exclusive and I was wondering what you guys thought about it as this game was very controversial.

Basically, the game is "A love letter to gaming's past". You create your own hero out of small 3-dimensional blocks and you're quest is to save the princess of Dotina, a world made entirely out of those blocks.

The game play is not just similar, but almost exactly like the first Legend of Zelda Game where your character must move across a grid map, and concur eight dungeons. You find many helpful items in these dungeons like boomerangs, rafts, arrows, hookshots and more.

This game is full of humor and old video game references. (For example, when you acquire the dash boots from a man named Dr. Right, a message comes up saying "Dash boots completed, get your weapons ready"

The game is full of so many sidequests and activities that it could last you around two weeks if you played continuously.

I would give this game an 8/10.
What would you give it and why?
Back to top Go down

3D DOT GAME HEROES
Page 1 of 1