Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon Trials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5218

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 pm

This has been a story I had been working on for at least over a year to be told in episodic format. I'm planning working on 60 plus episode with 3 main story arcs.*I'll upload more episodes every so often*. (someone give me a famous Japanese city for it to take place in)
Characters
-Kyo: A cynical and sarcastic eight grader with some issues when it comes to effort, Partner:Agumon
-Jon: A very heroic teenager with a very strong sense of morals and justice, Partner:Terriermon
-Riku: Athletic, always falls for for nice women, and very protective of his friends, Partner:Bearmon
-Mia: Very caring and social, very supportive of her loved ones, Partner:Tapirmon
-Mako: Zany, goofy and kinda weird, but beneath the surface he's a very perceptive thinker. Moved away for time but came back. Partner:none(?).
-Note:These are summaries of the plot, where to see digimon http://dma.wtw-x.net/

Episode1: There has been a lot of hype going on about real Digimon being sighted all over town. Everyone is really interested except Kyo, who just brushes it off as hysteria. During school, some power outages happen as a wild digimon exerts its field. As that happens, digivices in their pockets. After school, they talk to each other about the the mysterious digivices and eventually head home. As Kyo heads home, the same Digimon is stalking him, then it releases a fog and reveals itself as Fangmon. The digivice reacts and Agumon emerges, fighting off the Fangmon. The Fangmon is eventually deleted and Agumon say "I guess your my Tamer". And so it begins the start of an adventure.

Episode 2:In an abandoned factory, Dokugumon hears of Fangmon's destruction by a tamer from Kokatorimon. Dokugumon fearing the tamers being stronger so she orders her Gazimon, Kokatorimon and Sukamon to get information and eliminate them. Back at the school, Kyo rushes to tell the others what happened. Jon, Riku and Mia all interupt saying that they have a bigger story, they met real Digimon, and Kyo exclaimed he did too. Meanwhile Mako is just confused as to what everyone is talking about, and someone needs to explain. everyone recaps their experiences. Mako then explains this proves a theory he's been researching. AOA(Axiel Online Association) has had connections with portal research and violent digimon sighting being abundant anywhere they are. Mako would explain more but class starts. At the end of the day, Mako rushes home, but before leaving, tells the group he has a bad feeling and to stay together. Kyo and the others find out that there Digimon had hid in there bags as in-training forms. Koromon says it was too boring and that he'll just hang out on the school roof from now on. Terriermon then points out the cards Jon has, saying they'll be useful in battle. Jon wonders what he means by battle. Bearmon then says that they've been surveyed all day by Gazimon, when Riku noticed one on the roof. The group then starts walking home together but are then ambushed by Kokatorimon and a group of Gazimon. Agumon say to use the cards, when the tamers slash a card on their digivices. They ward off the evil Digimon and while retreating says that there are more of them and that they've crossed the wrong digimon. The group then acknowledge that they're gonna need to be more careful and stay together from now on and be prepared.[u]

Last edited by Pialga on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Episode3: A school camping trip is today and the gang is riding on the bus to the site. kyo is ranting about how he hates the outdoors and Mako is talking about the digimon sightings in the area where they are going. when everyone gets to the site the group thinks maybe they should leave the digimon activity alone. Mia leaves to put her stuff in girls' cabins, while Jon and Kyo are off to their assigned cabin, Mako and riku notice his digivice is activating to something behind the cabin, a Tentomon. Quickly Tentomon begs Mako and Riku not to hurt him, they realize that this wild digimon isn't dangerous.Bearmon reminding Riku not all digimon are evil. They ask why Tentomon is hiding here. He explains to them that his home is being overrun by a growing swarm of Flymon. Concerned, Riku decides to call up the others, but when he calls Kyo and Jon, they tell him that they're a little busy fighting a swarm of Flymon, they then run to help them. by the time they get there, the Flymon are already defeated and Mia shows up following the dgimon signal she had from her digivice, Kyo asks who's the bug they brought. Tentomon explains the same story, which then convinces everyone that the swarms may be a concern and should be dealt with, Mako then states that he'll stay behind and cover for them. Stealthily the group is lead to where the hatching ground for the flymon are hatched, however they are spotted by some flymon and must fight off the swarms. Everyone activates their signature digimodify to suit up. As they flee, they hear a huge drop, a Snimon ready to attack. He explains he was to watch the eggs and now they'll be destroyed. Flymon is much stronger than any digimon they fought and that they'll need team work to take him down. Mia activates last attack. Tapirmon shots a smokescreen and Mia activates overlapping fatal wounds, then Agumon and Terriermon attack with a barrage of projectile moves. then Agumon, bearmon, and terriermon go in for close range attacks, then Agumon and terriermon jump back, Kyo and jon activate Last attack. the two fire off a huge fire ball and snimon flees critically injured. They then finish the job at the hive, tentomon thanking them saying he had other friends in hiding he needs to find. mako calls them back saying are starting to get curious, and they head back to meet up with the rest of the class.
Episode 4: At Dokugumon's warehouse, Snimon reports that the eggs have been destroyed but they will hatch, Dokugumon announces it's time. Kyo is getting ready for school and hears a news story about mad power outages and sudden strange bug sightings, Kyo and Jon hear a report about it on the radio, Riku and Mia hear it from other friends. when everyone finally meets at school they all discuss and notice they are the same type of digimon from the trip. Mia suggests that they should split up to take out the swarms, but kyo thinks that would make them far too vulnerable even if they would move faster, Mako just suggests they go in two groups after school , while the city is swarmed with roachmon and flymon. The plan is Kyo and Mia team up while Jon and riku team up while Mako moniters the situation. the tamers scatter and destroy all of the swarms they encounter with little trouble, Riku and jon defeating Kokatorimon leading one. However, this whole situation was mostly used as a trap to lure the tamers apart.
Snimon attacks Kyo and Mia while jon and Riku are a attacked by a Yasyamon. As the fight ensues, the tamer digimon are having a hard time putting up a fight. When their tamers are put in direct danger Bearmon and Tapirmon digivolve to Grizzmon and Unimon.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Episode 5:The fight immediately turns around, grizzmon and unimon easily begin to wipe the floor with their opponent and defeat them. Mako contacts everyone and says that the bugs are fleeing to a warehouse on the industrial area. When they reach the location given given by Mako, the bugs enter the warehouse as the group follows. They see Dokugumon absorbing the bug as digital energy growing in power and size, and going berserk, destroying the warehouse. Dokugumon and the team face off outside in their final showdown. The fight is very close the entire time, Dokugumon being able ward off most of their attacks, however she finally goes down down from a combination attack finishing with Agumon launching a gallant spear into her. Doukugumon finally being defeated, everyone in awe of what they were able to do. Jon muttering "We were able to save everyone". With the Dokugumon's defeat everyone celebrates and heads home. At AOA, they receive news that that young tamers were able to defeat Dokugumon, a shadowy man says that they're glad Dokugumon was destroyed, but now the Tamers may need to be dealt with-Centaurumon in the background announcing it will be his job to deal with tamers.

Episode 6: It's been a week since Dokugumon's defeat and everyone has been mellowly doing their ordinary tasks since, including Mako still doing research on AOA. Jon is still thinking about how Riku had put himself in Danger to save him, and after school does training with Terriermon to become better in battle so no one will have to be put in danger again. Meanwhile, Centaurumon is scanning the city for the Tamers and find Riku and Mia out for a walk and confront the two. Riku ready to fight but Centarumon pulls his arm cannon and says he's not here to fight, but rather to give a message- to meet with all the tamers in two days in the morning at the park district and adds if Bearmon had fought him, he would have destroyed him. At Riku's house, everyone discusses what this may mean, but all agree that Centarumon was hostile and that they really don't have a choice, jon feeling angry that someone is threatening his friends, but Mako seems worried about something else. The time arrives and they meet Centaumon. Centarumon introduces himself and gives a very direct proposal give up their digimon or they will be destroyed, then taunts them by saying their digimon won't be able to put up a fight so don't try to resist. Kyo asks what's he planning, when Centarumon says it's for his superiors, Mia asks who, but Centarumon says he doesn't need to tell them. Centarumon gives one more warning, then implying he knows they have a fifth tamer, everyone confused. Mia and Riku try to digivolve but fail, they note they're not sure how it worked before. They go for the attack anyway. not a single attack pulls through, Centarumon goes to more aggressive completely tossing around the digimon and even the tamers being hit by some blasts. Cenatrumon goes to finish bearmon Jon and terriermon going in to protect bearmon activates Terriermon's evolution to Galgomon. Galgomon rushes in to Centarumon and a brutal fight erupts with Galgo being able to overpower Centarumon. cantarumon flees but the other pursue him, all into a digital portal, all sucked into a new unknown, fantastic world.

Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Episode 7: Everyone gets up and notice everything around them them has changed, the city is gone and replaced by a large vivid green meadow with mountains in the horizon. The amazement is quickly interrupted by Centarumon charging up a blast to finish off the tamers yelling "I'll destroy you vermin!" But before he can fire off a shot , he's barraged with Ice blasts, everyone looks to see who it was-IceLeomon(Panjyamon). Centarumon retreating knowing he'd be destroyed. Bearmon and Panjyamon recognize each other and Panjyamon asks bearmon where he's been and who are the others are. Bearmon explains the events of the past few weeks. Panjyamon then says they need to get to a safer spot-there's a war going on. They reach Sheer valley, they see a vast city surrounded by a fortress wall with a large command center in the core of the city. However while walking there they keep getting feared and dirty looks, Panjyamon say to never mind it. They reach the command center and go to a door guarded by a large knightmon, Panjyamon requests to see Magnamon, knightmon agrees. They go in and see Magnamon in a grand marble room with 13 statues of the Royal Knights. Magnamon looks back to greet Panjyamon and the rest of the tamers. Magnamon introduces himself as "Magnamon, the last of the Royal Knights". Riku asks what happened to the rest, and Magnamon say they have expired and it is their's and his job to defend the digital world from evil. "But to main point" Magnamon says, we need your help in this time of crisis. Magnamon shows them an AOA patch saying that this evil affects the human world too. then everyon remember's Mako's research. Magnamon explains the scenario. About a year ago, Myotismon had amassed a great army and had tried to conquer the digital world. After some time, the war had been turned against Myotismon, but a few tamers had tamers had come to apparently help but when they arrived at a base in factorial town, they had turned on them and ravaged the town all wearing an AOA symbol , soon after Myotismon had activated a plan to seal the devas(rulers of the digital world) in the digimentals, which Myotismon had owned but was lost in the conflict to both sides. Right now they are in a deadlock and only unlocking the digimentals will turn the tide again. "when this world falls, so will your's."says Magnamon. Magnamon turns to a screen and shows a location for a portal, "I cannot force you to help, but I hope you choose to". Everyone seems to be determined to to help, but kyo, who has disappaered. Everyone startled they begin to search. Kyo, fleeing to the portal to get home. Agumon asking why is he fleeing Kyo saying that they have no chance in something like this, it'd be pointless for them to be involved. Agumon angrily responding "My home's in danger!"Kyo just saying "C'mon we'll be fine". Then a a boy a bit older with blond hair coming into view with an AOA uniform. "so you beat Centarumon?", and his Blackagumon comes in behind saying "this one's a coward, but we should still deal with him."
To be continued...
(Alright guys we got exposition out of the way, what are your thoughts on it so far)
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Episode 8: BlackAgumon fires off a fireball at Kyo and Agumon, both darting out of the way. "fine we'll take this clown, lets go Agumon!" yells Kyo, Agumon fires off his own fireballs. Black Agumon dodges to the left, but Agumon claws him from the side in the the dodge, Blackagumon punches back, shoves then blasts at Agumon with full force. A hole is seen front of blackagumon, and then Agumon emerges from the ground doing a fiery uppercutt on Blackagumon, flying back to his tamer. "We've taken down our number of strong digimon, so don't underestimate us!" says Kyo. "I see, you do have experience..but don't think that Edward Axiel, 1st class AOA general will be beaten,now see why I am feared, Black Agumon evolve!" Black Agumon makes a monstrous evolution to DarkTyrannomon. However, distracted by his own boasting, Ed notices Kyo and Agumon are gone. "Hey! don't just leave me when I'm unveiling something,I'll find you even if I have to burn this whole forest down!" Meanwhile, Kyo and Agumon still fleeing, Agumon asks "So, still think running away like that was a good idea?" "no" responds Kyo, "We should have ran away like this, besides I'm a guy who always gives up and your a digimon who can't even get to champion level". Agumon stopping and replying "What's that supposed to mean, it's the tamer who's meant to help me digivolve! "See! no one can rely on me" yells Kyo "Well you were chosen to be my tamer for a reason, whether you know it or not, you have something, where do you think we'd be without your help in your world" replies agumon. *flashback to last few episodes* "Alright then Agumon, I'll help you become stronger....and maybe you can help me." The two make a pact, but then Darktyrannomon finds them. Kyo and Agumon instead of fear, show bravery and face DarkTyrannomon, and Kyo's digivice glow and fiery field tornadoes around Agumon and he explosively digivolves into Greymon. A distance away Panjyamon and the other tamers are about to head back, they see the fight and know Kyo's there, and see a group mekanorimon nearby. Greymon charges at Darktyrannomon, dtyrannomon grabs his horns, but geymon bites his arm and rams his hon into darktyrannomon, knocking him back, and greymon tries to finish darktyrannomon with a fire blast, but darktyrannomon deflects it and counters with his own and rushes Greymon and beats him with his arms, but greymon counters by lifting darktyrannomon by the legs with his horns and tosses him up, then ram at full force, thrusts darktyrannomon away onto a hill and razes him with a huge blast of fire. Kyo ecstatically announcing they won, meanwhile Ed hiding is worried about the Mekanorimon and is about to call reinforcements but Panjyamon hits him on his neck and knocks him out. Everyone meets up with Kyo and congratulates him, Panjyamon points out also why Edward was there in the first place, his squad had found a digimental, and the meknorimon had it, so Panjyamon states that we can credit Kyo for getting it, and tells them that the portal is still open and they can get home. "I hope you choose to come back, but i will not rob your families of you all. Everyone comes home and Kyo notices only an hour has passed, yet they've been there for about 3. Jon asks Kyo has he changed his mind, and Kyo responds "I'm not sure how you guys will last without me, so I'll stick with you guys."
Author's Note: -_- How come no one's interested yet? Eh whatever, I"ll continue to make more episodes no matter what.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5090

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Ummm there are no pictures ;~;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Pialga

Pialga

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
:/ I'm not an artist I'm a writer, you'll get your pictures when you get me one.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5090

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Pialga wrote:
BlackandWhite wrote:
:/ I'm not an artist I'm a writer, you'll get your pictures when you get me one.

It's not my fault I can't memorize all the digimon, it is not as organized as pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Pialga

Pialga

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
Pialga wrote:
BlackandWhite wrote:

It's not my fault I can't memorize all the digimon, it is not as organized as pokemon.
Every digimon http://dma.wtw-x.net/
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Episode 9: Riku is preparing for a regional martial arts tournament with his father.
"You've come such a long way Riku, I remember when you started as kid. You said you wanted to get stronger to protect your friends, from some foolish bully." says his dad.
"I know, and that's why I will always try to get stronger, hehe." says Riku.
Back at the school, everyone is briefing Mako about the events in the digital world.
"You need to be a little weary of the AOA's presence here in the real world.....and Kyo, don't be such a coward next time." Mako says menacingly.
The tension is broken up when Riku comes in and asks if everyone is coming to the tournament tonight, everyone confirms that they are going, and Mako adds that an old friend will be competing too. Somewhere in the Dark Area of the digital world, the injured Centarumon and Edward with Black Agumon arrive at a base where they meet Devimon.
"So a small group of fresh tamer brought you two to your knees. Ha, your both a disgrace." says Devimon
"Just give me another chance, and I'll take them down." says Edward
"You've failed enough already, you've lost a digimental and a humiliating defeat, I'll take care of them myself." say devimon.
An AOA tamer with a Garurumon walks in and interjects "I have direct orders from Myotismon to assist you." (I'll finish the rest of the episode later.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Digimon Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Trials   Digimon Trials Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Digimon Trials
Page 1 of 1