Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield Heroes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5031

Battlefield Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Heroes   Battlefield Heroes Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Does anybody play it? What's your favorite class? What are your favorite abilities? All that good stuff. Discuss.

Personally, I like commando the best. It seems to require the most skill to play as. I, of course, like stealth, and sniping is fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5136

Battlefield Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes   Battlefield Heroes Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:12 pm

I play but I have trouble logging in now
Back to top Go down
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4976

Battlefield Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes   Battlefield Heroes Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:49 am

its another game that i have yet to get back into since playing starcraft. i still haven't played woodlands or whatever its called now. Still, i hate the gunner classes,( if you have ever played woth Mustangtogunner,you know what i mean) as they are the most OP class ever, with the cheser whicg will a;ways win vs commandoes short range due to leg it, the bazooka, the only wepon thats really good vs tanks asode from other tanks and planes, and even their normal gun which is far stonger than the soliders. The game has balance issues. Still, its fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes   Battlefield Heroes Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Heroes
Page 1 of 1