Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I get TF2?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

GU Credits : 5004

Should I get TF2? Empty
PostSubject: Should I get TF2?   Should I get TF2? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 am

Ive heard that this game is good and some of my friends at school play it. But im wondering what you guys think on how good it is. It looks promising but I need opinions. Anyone mind telling me what they think of this game?
Back to top Go down
Orion

Orion

GU Credits : 4977

Should I get TF2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I get TF2?   Should I get TF2? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:59 pm

You should definitely get this game.
Reasons:
- It's cheap
- One of the coolest games I have ever played
- Not to heavy on you computer so don't worry with space
- It's very fun, and the way they made it cartoony was just fabulous.

Tell me if you need more Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide?feature=mhum
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14012

Should I get TF2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I get TF2?   Should I get TF2? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

I personally like it, but I'd wait to see when TF3 is coming out before I would consider buying TF2.

The game was slightly off balanced with the fact that you can buy some items now, but if your like me, you can just brag that you crafted stuff the old fashion way (and it makes you look more hard core that way too.)

Again though, with the rumor of TF3, I wouldn't be jumping in just yet since it should be out next year around the time Portal 2 comes out since if you get Portal 2 you get a Companion Cube hat for TF3 (RUMOR)
Back to top Go down
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5031

Should I get TF2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I get TF2?   Should I get TF2? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:43 pm

"An official sequel developed by Valve Corporation was hinted at for many years, and was finally released in October of 2007." -Wikipedia Team Fortress Article

I know I'm a bit late, but I don't think this counts as a dead topic yet. Anyway, I think that it's the same thing with TF3, Kanrik. I mean, it was 11 years between the release of the first two. I wouldn't count on rumors.

Yes, it's certainly worth getting, as it's an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Sponsored content

Should I get TF2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I get TF2?   Should I get TF2? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Should I get TF2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: PC Gaming :: Team Fortress-
Jump to: