Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there a Metagame yet?

Go down 
+3
Pialga
mrcatz
FullofWin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is there?
Yes
Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
No
Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Bagels are delicious
Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
FullofWin

FullofWin

GU Credits : 5005

Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a Metagame yet?   Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:48 pm

this is getting annoying, can we get back on topic?
Back to top Go down
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5031

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Metagame yet?   Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

I myself hate going off topic, but, just to finish this little guessing game, yes, he is Temius. It's pretty obvious if you ask me. Random 3rd choice on the poll, and his general posting, but I have other ways of knowing, for confirmation Wink. Sorry if you didn't want anyone to know that, by the way, but it was bound to come out eventually.

There certainly is a metagame somewhere in the 5th gen, but nothing as organized as needed. We need to wait for smogon before truly having real stuff to go by for a metagame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

GU Credits : 5004

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Metagame yet?   Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:01 am

Elfar wrote:
I myself hate going off topic, but, just to finish this little guessing game, yes, he is Temius. It's pretty obvious if you ask me. Random 3rd choice on the poll, and his general posting, but I have other ways of knowing, for confirmation Wink. Sorry if you didn't want anyone to know that, by the way, but it was bound to come out eventually.

There certainly is a metagame somewhere in the 5th gen, but nothing as organized as needed. We need to wait for smogon before truly having real stuff to go by for a metagame.
so i was right
lol
i figured he was temius after i read like his first argument, b/c it's all temius like and easily arguable
Razz
+ it's obvious he's an old member, and tbh the fact that he said, "let's get back on topic," means he does not want to admit he's temius
Lol.

Anyway, there's not truly a metagame because there are no tiers.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5055

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Metagame yet?   Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Haha funny stuff =P, though I do remember Temius' temper to be much worse...

I don't even have B/W yet ugghh but I'm sure it will be amazing when it comes out in English =D

It seems to me that with the abundance of Psychics gen 5 added as well as Roop's awful speed, he shouldn't be that overpowered. If anything, Pokémon like the Dark/Dragon are overpowered... Great offensive, high enough Speed and super good Defenses for a sweeper... Although this is just theorymon so I can't say for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Metagame yet?   Is there a Metagame yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is there a Metagame yet?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: