Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need a Multi-platform section.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FullofWin

FullofWin

GU Credits : 4977

We need a Multi-platform section. Empty
PostSubject: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:57 pm

I have a PS3, but I still play Call of Duty, and I don't know why it's only in 360 gaming
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5095

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Just post in the 360 area...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
FullofWin

FullofWin

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Just post in the 360 area...?
that's blasphemy!!
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Not really...?
Aha.
Just make sure you include PS3 in the most.

Although, the gaming area could be cleaned up a little.
I do understand your suggestion actually, and I think it's a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

GU Credits : 4988

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah Just make one. It can get some good discussions started
Back to top Go down
FullofWin

FullofWin

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:06 pm

so how about it?
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 13984

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Or you could post in the other games section, and if it gets popular enough then it would be added under the PS3 area.
Thats what the entire main announcement in the PS3 area says. Please read it before you complain about things.

I understand that its for both PS3 and the 360, but its more well known on the 360.
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Kanrik wrote:

I understand that its for both PS3 and the 360, but its more well known on the 360.

That's a pretty unfair statement. They're equally as popular on both systems. I say a mainstream cross-platform section and then exclusives under systems.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 13984

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:09 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Kanrik wrote:

That's a pretty unfair statement. They're equally as popular on both systems. I say a mainstream cross-platform section and then exclusives under systems.
I looked into it before I opened the forums. More of the competive area of CoD is on the 360, hence why its there. Doesn't mean that it isn't popular on the PS3. There is an area known as "Other Games" where even if it doesn't have its own unique area, you can still talk about them there.

Mutli-platform MAY happen, but right now I do not have the time to re-format things AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Kanrik wrote:
ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Kanrik wrote:

I looked into it before I opened the forums. More of the competive area of CoD is on the 360, hence why its there. Doesn't mean that it isn't popular on the PS3. There is an area known as "Other Games" where even if it doesn't have its own unique area, you can still talk about them there.

Mutli-platform MAY happen, but right now I do not have the time to re-format things AGAIN.

True.
Just thought I'd throw this out there, but it's cause the 360 was out first I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a Multi-platform section.   We need a Multi-platform section. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

We need a Multi-platform section.
Page 1 of 1