Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paying for Monthly Subscription?

Go down 
+2
Shnoogle
Jared
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5091

Paying for Monthly Subscription? Empty
PostSubject: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 pm

What do you guys think? Read this article! and watch this video before commenting!
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5048

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:19 am

Does this apply for PS3 gamers as well?

Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14005

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Shnoogle wrote:

All Multiplayer means ALL multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

Oh I thought it might just be for 360 for some reason =P

I'm probably not going to get this game anyways (my dad doesn't want me playing cod anymore even though i still do behind his back lol) but this will really suck...
I imagine that cod black ops will be harder to do well in because most of the people who will pay for online will be more serious gamers... guys in their 40s will just stick to the old cods and little 8 year olds certainly won't pay for it, and their parents will be reluctant to pay more than they already are.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5091

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

I'm probably not going to get this game anyways (my dad doesn't want me playing cod anymore even though i still do behind his back lol) but this will really suck...
I imagine that cod black ops will be harder to do well in because most of the people who will pay for online will be more serious gamers... guys in their 40s will just stick to the old cods and little 8 year olds certainly won't pay for it, and their parents will be reluctant to pay more than they already are.

No "Old CoDs" you will pay to play activision games online regardless of what game.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Jared wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Kanrik wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

No "Old CoDs" you will pay to play activision games online regardless of what game.

!!!!
Crap it looks like there is no more cod for me...
Back to top Go down
ContinuumShift

ContinuumShift

GU Credits : 4941

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 pm

While Activision would do something like this it's just a prediction from a securities analyst group who predicted this would happen last year and were wrong.
Back to top Go down
oniongravy64
Admin
oniongravy64

GU Credits : 14020

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 pm

They're simply playing the "EA card", EA being the kings of screwing extra money out of you via DLC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5116

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:14 am

This isn't confirmed, so I'm not really gonna care about it until it is. Frankly, they face the possibility of losing some regular customers if they do so. Just make your own system if you really want to do this. :S

Oh, and if they do, I'll sell my CODs and play MAG. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
ContinuumShift

ContinuumShift

GU Credits : 4941

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:39 am

ContinuumShift wrote:
Just posting a follow up http://www.industrygamers.com/news/activision-we-will-never-ever-charge-for-call-of-duty-multiplayer/

Yay! I can still play cod lol
Hopefully the guy stays true to his words...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying for Monthly Subscription?   Paying for Monthly Subscription? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Paying for Monthly Subscription?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: 360 Gaming :: Call of Duty-
Jump to: