Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theroy team.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4947

Theroy team. Empty
PostSubject: Theroy team.   Theroy team. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

So, while i have not played 5th gen competive battiling at all, and while this whole team is theroy based, i still think its very good and uses some origanl pokes due to 5th gens creativity with abilitys. here we go.

Jalorda@ Choice Specs
Ability: Antagonist
Nature: Timid
Evs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Hp
Moves
~Leaf Storm
~HP Water
~Canon
~Giga Drain/Twister

Ok, so with antagonist doubling its SpA every time it uses leaf strom, this becomes very strong very fast. thats all i can say really.

Ditto@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Eccentric
Nature: Dosent matter
EVs: 255 Hp
Moves
~Transform

Now, while Ditto used to be a blob of crap, it is now insanely useful. i wouldnt be suprised if this thing managed to get to UU at least. basically, this is the counter to any set up pokemon. Like bulk up something, jalorda using leaf stomr, gyara, ect. with the CS it will always be faster( unless the other poke has a CS too) and therefore, since it will usually be goign up aginst boosters, it will probaly be able to OHKO(unless of course its a bulk up kind). very useful.

Zoroark @ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Timid/Modest
Evs: 252 Spa,252 Spe, 4 hp
Moves
~Dark Pulse
~Nasty Plot
~Focus Blast
~Shadow Ball/FlameThrower

yeah you know whats what.

Blaziken@ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: eh, not sure
Evs 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spe
Moves:
~Flare Blitz
~High Jump Kick
~Protect
~Earthquake

Protect, then destroy with boosted speed.

Pendra@ Toxic Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
Nature: Jolly
Evs: 252 Atk,252 Spe, 4 Hp
Moves
~Swords Dance
~X-Scissor
~Facade
~EarthQuake/Rock Slide

Spped boost woth qucik feet, sowrds dance to increas attck, and then its powerful.

And then random mixed dragon, to tired to make set.

Plese rate.

Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5026

Theroy team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theroy team.   Theroy team. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:26 am

It seems like you are just trying to make a team with randomly thrown in strong new Pokémon without taking into consideration other threats... Roobushin, Heatran, any Dragon, Jirachi, Agiligross etc... all cause huge problems for this team. You do not have many resistances at all, and this team could use some serious playtesting on your part first before I can give a really good rate
Back to top Go down
Evil Oogie

Evil Oogie

GU Credits : 4941

Theroy team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theroy team.   Theroy team. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 am

Couple nit-picks...
1. "Theory"
2. I know you said it is theory based, but we don't even know if Eccentric Ditto, or Perversity Jalorda will ever be released by Nintendo.
3. I assume "Pendra" is supposed to be "Pendoraa" also it's DW ability has yet to be released.
4. Let's just say you used Sazandora as your mixed dragon, it is a pretty good one, but that would mean your team has x3 weakness to Fighting, Flying, and Bug. So Roobushin, Acrobat Gliscor, or Butterfly Dance Ulgamoth can tear this team a new hole.
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5109

Theroy team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theroy team.   Theroy team. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:08 pm

give ditto that silver powder item thing, it will make it faster like 490 spe

unless you want to transform which is the only move you can use, and you'll struggle Razz
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5026

Theroy team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theroy team.   Theroy team. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:26 am

Oh and there is no point at all in running Shadow Ball on Zor. Dark Pulse hits the same things (psychic and ghost) super effectively as it is, and Flamethrower takes care of things like Heracross anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4947

Theroy team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theroy team.   Theroy team. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 pm

havent been here in a while.. anyway, it probably sucks due to the fact that at the time, i was unable to playtest at all due to some problems with pokemon online and such. However, i have recently got it to work again, have scrapped this team and have designed a new one that ill post in a few weeks or so if it works well. Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Anju

Anju

GU Credits : 4919

Theroy team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theroy team.   Theroy team. Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 pm

I don't think even running a Pendoraa is a good idea, things only good for setting up entry hazards and thats about it. I'd probably change it for a mixed Genosekuto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theroy team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theroy team.   Theroy team. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Theroy team.
Page 1 of 1