Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confusing...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfar

Elfar

GU Credits : 5024

Confusing... Empty
PostSubject: Confusing...   Confusing... Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:19 pm

After getting so used to 4th gen, is anyone else finding this 5th gen stuff really confusing, now that it's so much bigger than 4th?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elfarz
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5103

Confusing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing...   Confusing... Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:31 pm

I have Black and I play it a lot, and I am not keeping track of all the Pokemanz until the English version comes out. And I guess it is confusing and how there are now 5 regions and 650 Pokemon and all of these games. And the 5th gen itself. So much different from all the other games.

But once the 5th gen comes out in English I think it will become clearer. You can get English patches but I'm not because it's difficult and I'm lazy and my DS is broke for the time being. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4969

Confusing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing...   Confusing... Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 pm

i think that any player is going to have difficulty, with all the new abilities, items, and moves. since the metagame is based on predicting, its going to be diffcult to see anything coming due to just how much variety there is.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5328

Confusing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing...   Confusing... Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 pm

I can't even remember all of the Sinnoh Pokemon. 0.o
I shouldn't get too confused since I'm one of the only people here that doesn't play Pokemon competitively, I just need to get used to the new Pokemon and their stats since I know nothing of 5th gen yet.

Then again, that's what Pdwinnall's for.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5240

Confusing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing...   Confusing... Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Lol, I feel like I've been adapted for a few weeks now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confusing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing...   Confusing... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Confusing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: