Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting trolled?

Go down 
+2
Rover
yoshibreathesfire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5307

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:47 pm

I honestly didn't know where to put this, so if it should go somewhere else, then move it there please. :3

So on youtube, I'm getting trolled by this guy djtroller, well at least he thinks he's trolling me. You see, this is how I deal with trolls.

what he said to me.
Spoiler:
What I said back.
Spoiler:

What he said to me.
Spoiler:

What I said back.
Spoiler:

So who's winning the troll game?
I think that I am, but I want someone else's opinion.
Also, are you getting trolled?
If so, what do you do about it?

I've left other funny comments on this guys page if you want to see them.
https://www.youtube.com/user/djtroller
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5082

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 pm

I think this should be in Youtube Discussion. W/e.

And honestly, what you're doing is fine. That guy is an idiot from what I've seen. You could fight fire with fire but that would make him think you're falling into his trap and start making fun of you more. And if you blocked again he would think you're falling into his trap. What you're doing could be annoying him.

(But if you really do love him, then... *sniffle* </3)
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5110

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 pm

I dont care, and you shouldnt, and so should anyone else. He sounds like a 10 year old kid that just learned how to use bad words.

Please I know you have such a higher class than to mess with people like those, on the internet.

Here is the system (1 ranking on top, the left is the highest of that rank) :3 :

1.Me
2.Hackers, Programmers
3.Epic Trolls (the people who actually try)
4.Normal internet surfers. *Normal
5.Old people who use the internet, Parents, devianTARTlets, Stupid people
6.Wannabe trolls, fat girls, 12 year old kids, attention whores, wanna be hackers, youtube programmers, momo
Back to top Go down
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4948

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 pm

as usual, evil makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Rover wrote:
I think this should be in Youtube Discussion. W/e.

And honestly, what you're doing is fine. That guy is an idiot from what I've seen. You could fight fire with fire but that would make him think you're falling into his trap and start making fun of you more. And if you blocked again he would think you're falling into his trap. What you're doing could be annoying him.

(But if you really do love him, then... *sniffle* </3)

I guess that this should've gone in the youtube discussion....
Although one thing I should say is that this guy isn't getting a reaction out of me so I'm not falling into his trap.

I tell him that I want to be trolled because his comments actually entertain me, he then continues, and I troll away.

@Evil:
I'm not the bad guy here, he started trolling me, so I started messing with him. He thinks that I;m in his trap, but I'm really not, and that's all that matters.

If things do get out of hand (Him bugging my friends, finding personal info, etc.) then I'll both block him and report him, but until then I'll have some fun. :3
Back to top Go down
Evil

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 pm

blocking and reporting means he won

have fun
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:38 am

Evil wrote:
blocking and reporting means he won

have fun
I'm not blocking him yet, only if things get bad.
Like him finding out where I live, or trolling my friends.

He hasn't left a comment in A WHOLE DAY!

I miss him.
</3
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

GU Credits : 5070

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 am

moved to youtube discussion
Back to top Go down
Evil

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 am

That guy inspired me to make fun of your video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGFd7Pp8WOw

Here is my comment:
This video sucks, no wonder why you inspire 10 year olds to make an account just for the sake of trolling you.

:3 is it good?

and why do you have those borders, its really umm...bad to be straight forward with you. get rid of it, we're watching 16 bit moving boxes on the screen and you have those random acid green borders that take away attention and distract everyone with even more 16 bit boxes, except bigger No

Really whoever thought of those should be slapped, everyones doing it and its so ugly.

/ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Evil

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 am

I'm not trying to be mean but 9_9 you know.

You have what it takes to be a good lp'er but the borders are ruining your chances.

Its as if nasa had a new space rocket ready to launch and greet a new species but they replaced the fuel with water.

Wasted potential.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:00 am

Borders are so mean arent they? ;_; why cant you just have it on normal view. Or have one bar showing your stats or something. Sad

Pwease its killing me.

Getting trolled? Je1T8
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:47 am

Jared wrote:
moved to youtube discussion
Thanks!
Evil wrote:
Borders are so mean arent they? ;_; why cant you just have it on normal view. Or have one bar showing your stats or something. Sad

Pwease its killing me.

Getting trolled? Je1T8
When you say border, do you mean the sidebars?
Because I use those mostly for filler, and Lpers with sidebars get more attention.

I'm not joking, that's why.....

edit: Also, not all of them are acid green...
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5108

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Evil wrote:
I dont care, and you shouldnt, and so should anyone else. He sounds like a 10 year old kid that just learned how to use bad words.

Please I know you have such a higher class than to mess with people like those, on the internet.

Here is the system (1 ranking on top, the left is the highest of that rank) :3 :

1.momo
2.Hackers, Programmers
3.Epic Trolls (the people who actually try)
4.Normal internet surfers. *Normal
5.Old people who use the internet, Parents, devianTARTlets, Stupid people
6.Wannabe trolls, fat girls, 12 year old kids, attention whores, wanna be hackers, youtube programmers, Me
Fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting trolled? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting trolled?   Getting trolled? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting trolled?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Youtube :: YouTube Discussion-
Jump to: