Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canada .

Go down 
+7
ContinuumShift
Pialga
BlackandWhite
yoshibreathesfire
oniongravy64
Rover
Evil
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ContinuumShift

ContinuumShift

GU Credits : 4960

Canada                              . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:54 am

That gif from my photobucket? I've had that as my sig for like 3 weeks now...
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5347

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:58 am

Back on topic about the fluoride thing,
I knew it was toxic, I just didn't know that it dropped IQ points...

At least we'll be stupid with clean mouths! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5259

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:09 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:

nope, dental fluorosis lol, lol again that no one seems concerned that the US government is poisoning us to make dumber
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Pialga wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:

nope, dental fluorosis lol, lol again that no one seems concerned that the US government is poisoning us to make dumber
Does Canada do the same thing?
I ask because (Not trying to brag or anything) I'm one of the smarter kids in my class, yet I drink water...... daily..... Just like everyone else........

What's the point of making your population dumber anyway?
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:10 pm

tea potatoes cola fruitloops vegetables grown next to factories and medecine all have flouride

avoid those too guys

chlorine, aluminum, mercury and other heavy metals exist too and they're in our food, the air we breathe and everything we touch! pale

We should just stop breathing and stand there. Thats the way how life should be lived without chemicals. HAWHAWHAW

BUT WAIT! A WOMANS BREAST MILK HAS FLOURIDE IN IT TOO! WE SHOULD GET RID OF BOOBS
Back to top Go down
Evil Oogie

Evil Oogie

GU Credits : 4982

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Evil wrote:

BUT WAIT! A WOMANS BREAST MILK HAS FLOURIDE IN IT TOO! WE SHOULD GET RID OF BOOBS
You can't do that! The world would probably stop turning or M. Night Shyamalan will make a movie about it... Either is equally terrible
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:28 pm

yoshibreathesfire wrote:
Pialga wrote:
yoshibreathesfire wrote:

Does Canada do the same thing?
I ask because (Not trying to brag or anything) I'm one of the smarter kids in my class, yet I drink water...... daily..... Just like everyone else........

What's the point of making your population dumber anyway?
It helps those in power to control the mass population, a dumb population is easy to manipulate. You should be fine if you have a filter of some kind, fluoride is known by some chemists as a "soft kill", it won't just drop your IQ instantly, it builds up over time and contributes to things like Alzheimers and such as you grow older. Refer to my response to evil to prove a point. Our government especially, is poisoning us and using us as practically test rats, don't get me wrong, the heads of the Euro govs would enjoy doing it too if their people allowed it, just the way of those in power.

Evil wrote:
tea potatoes cola fruitloops vegetables grown next to factories and medecine all have flouride

avoid those too guys

chlorine, aluminum, mercury and other heavy metals exist too and they're in our food, the air we breathe and everything we touch! pale

We should just stop breathing and stand there. Thats the way how life should be lived without chemicals. HAWHAWHAW

no it doesn't -_-, many studies show that fluoride is not transferred to the baby via breast milk, and the many preservatives and chemicals we allow in our food in the US is banned in most other countries, they've been shown as probable causes for a lot of the medical problems in the western world like various cancers and obesity by negatively affecting the muscle tissues and fat absorption.
Back to top Go down
Evil

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 pm

there is flouride in breast milk
the concentration is magnified 50 times in tap water :3

Nagi is a expert on this, I bet he even tests it on goats and cows, he should know.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Evil wrote:

Nagi is a expert on this, I bet he even tests it on goats and cows, he should know.
where is nagi? Neutral ..wait what happened to noble-roar?! I miss him. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Pialga wrote:
Evil wrote:

where is nagi? Neutral ..wait what happened to noble-roar?! I miss him. Rolling Eyes
Not to mention Thunder disappeared....

Shouldn't it be illegal to poison entire populations? Razz

This is actually quite inhumane of the government. Sure, a dumber population is easier to manipulate, but a dumber population is.......
Dumber....

Obviously, there are still smart people, and there are still going to be smart people, but with more dumb people, how will anything get accomplished. Children these days are already mesmerized by videogames, and if our children become dumber and dumber, then America doesn't really have a bright future.....
Back to top Go down
Evil

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Oh plsssss

if all turns out right, people are evolving to learn how to deal with this thing, otherwise you're going to have to settle for a detox to get rid of metals in your body

i mean brown fat (the one that gets rid of the actual fat) is being produced more by earlier generations to fight all the fatness and fat fat fat

Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:07 am

Evil wrote:
Oh plsssss

if all turns out right, people are evolving to learn how to deal with this thing, otherwise you're going to have to settle for a detox to get rid of metals in your body

i mean brown fat (the one that gets rid of the actual fat) is being produced more by earlier generations to fight all the fatness and fat fat fat

I'm sorry but you're assuming that no one is out to get out us, we have some real problems, these are things orchestrated by people who feel that they have the right to decide the destiny of man, the same people who through history who have wanted it. In today's scientific world, these people have all sorts of new ways to do so. I won't just wait to somehow "evolve" my problems away.
Back to top Go down
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

GU Credits : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:21 am

Evil wrote:

That sounds painful... No

But why would the government be trying to make us dumber? Nothing would be accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Evil

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Pialga wrote:
Evil wrote:
Oh plsssss

I'm sorry but you're assuming that no one is out to get out us, we have some real problems, these are things orchestrated by people who feel that they have the right to decide the destiny of man, the same people who through history who have wanted it. In today's scientific world, these people have all sorts of new ways to do so. I won't just wait to somehow "evolve" my problems away.

because a 13 year old complaining on a obscure forum on the internet is going to change anything

psshhh just get a detox instead of waiting here and killing yourself by drinking water, or dont drink anything thats made in a factory or processed in a plant, because they all end up having harmful chemicals in it anyways.

your flouride problem solved

the end, also microwaveable popcorn causes cancer, someones trying to get the people who love to eat popcorn too Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5148

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 pm

*Hint* It doesn't make anyone dumber *Hint*
Back to top Go down
Evil

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:47 am

Momo wrote:
*Hint* It doesn't make anyone dumber *Hint*

Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5135

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:53 am

Canada has Net Neutrality...
Silly Americans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada .   Canada                              . - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Canada .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: Random-
Jump to: