Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FatalErrorGames

GU Credits : 4890

Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!   Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Whats up peoples of the interweb! Fatal here and I would like to say that I am new and looking for some people to help me with my youtube channel and give me some advise. Also to find some good people to game with. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FatalErrorGames
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5335

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!   Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:58 pm

You am error?
Okay then!

Follow the rules 'n stuff.

Help with youtube?
What kind of help do you need?
I may be of assistance!
Wink
Back to top Go down
FatalErrorGames

GU Credits : 4890

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!   Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:00 am

Help as in what to do and what not to. If I ever have a poll on which game im gonna choose next Ill come here for a vote also. Also maybe some advise to help make my videos better. Im currently recording on an Ipod 4gen so the quality can inprove. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FatalErrorGames
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5335

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!   Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 pm

FatalErrorGames wrote:
Help as in what to do and what not to. If I ever have a poll on which game im gonna choose next Ill come here for a vote also. Also maybe some advise to help make my videos better. Im currently recording on an Ipod 4gen so the quality can inprove. Razz
Okay then!
If you need advice for youtube, just ask me!
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5110

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!   Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Here at Gamers United we greet woman with high fives and men with deep throat French kisses! Many welcomes to you, sir. Follow the rules and don't behave like me and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5123

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!   Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Rover wrote:
Here at Gamers United we greet woman with high fives and men with deep throat French kisses! Many welcomes to you, sir. Follow the rules and don't behave like me and you'll be fine.
Deep throat french kisses?
Wtf?

Hey, sup?
My name is Connor.
I run this place.
Stick with me, and you'll be alright.

naoamiriteoramirite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5055

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!   Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:28 pm

ConnorSaurusRex wrote:
Rover wrote:
[i]Deep throat french kisses?
Wtf?

My thoughts exactly haha

Welcome =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!   Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fatal Error: Your computer cant handle the awsomeness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Start Menu :: Introductions-
Jump to: