Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wailord .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil

GU Credits : 5109

wailord                                 . Empty
PostSubject: wailord .   wailord                                 . Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 pm

wailord                                 . Spr_b_g5_321 I am a supporting wailord in double battles.

wailord                                 . Spr_3e_321_s This moveset utilizes the best of wailords supporting ability to maximise team productivity, and efficiency, as well as making it so to be a offensive defense pokemon.

wailord                                 . Spr_5b_321_s
wailord                                 . Ani321MSWailord.wailord                                 . Ani321MS
wailord                                 . Ani321MS252 HP / 252 ATKwailord                                 . Ani321MS
wailord                                 . Ani321MSITEM: LEFT OVERSwailord                                 . Ani321MS

wailord                                 . Ani321MSMOVES:
= Tickle
= Toxic
+ Protect
+ Swagger

Tickle cripples the opponents greatly, as they switch cowering in fear of whatever wailord might dish out next, the all mighty toxic will cripple walls. Swaggering away causes great annoyance, and adds insult to injury to the great walls, and must be stalled out by protect.

This is a perfect counter of torkoal. Though even such a mighty behemoth may not have a true counter, this set is the only solution.

Analysis:

As long as the opponent has no taunt in wifi random battle PBR because why would they? This set really shines, with my rain dance MUD SPORT seaking, as electric attack damage will be minimized, and as long as seaking is out there, grass types wont even dare to get close to her megahorn. I will nickname her Megahorn just to remind grass types it has megahorn. Protect or tickle will be used on the first turn, this set is a complete novelty, and most people expect water spout on this (especially with rain dance seaking), then they will switch to a wall, or just double team on my wailord, I can protect, or toxic.
Concerning steel types, sableye, more powerful electric types:
I shall have baiting moves for this, and I shall use a choice scarfed kyogre for a revenge killer if seaking ever goes out. Any extreme speed pokemon or pokemon that are just plain faster will get crippled in the long run. Therefore this set will require tons of support from other supporting pokemon.

Support for this support pokemon:
This will require turns using seaking, and baiting, and tricking.
1st turn= wailord toxic
Rain dance = opponents automatically go for the wailord = wailord protects

If wailord is in danger of even bigger threats such as a pokemon with thunder, I shall switch in to a jolteon with volt absorb, and use screech to scare off the pokemon, since seaking will run a physical support wailord set. If seaking is in danger, seaking will switch to kyogre, and kyogre will water spout from there, getting support from jolteon (or wailord).
Swagger should support seaking too as it has a chesto berry, and I shall swagger the rest of the pokemon.

A scarfed spinda teeter dance will be considered, as it will give swagger a advantage.

Ifs, and thens:

I have tested this (imh) and it has worked, no problems so far except for pokemon who are typed in such a way like dialga or palkia, and taunters are a frequent thread, but usually they are flying type, so a hp ice can get rid of them. Or thunder, thunder works too.
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

GU Credits : 4904

PostSubject: Re: wailord .   wailord                                 . Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 am

One word.

Taunt.

kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5109

PostSubject: Re: wailord .   wailord                                 . Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:07 pm

eaglehawks wrote:
One word.

Taunt.

kthnxbai

Not if I taunt first HAWHAWHAW
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5081

PostSubject: Re: wailord .   wailord                                 . Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Evil wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:
One word.

Taunt.

kthnxbai

Not if I taunt first HAWHAWHAW
*facepalm*

i bet you didnt even make this wailord, looks too fancy for you, evil

in all honesty though, i cant see myself using it. but then again i never play doubles soooo

yeah i think eaglehawks may have a point of a taunt. lol i may be wrong i haven't played in 9000+ years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wailord .   wailord                                 . Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

wailord .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: