Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theriat
Admin
Theriat

GU Credits : 14026

Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs Empty
PostSubject: Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs   Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:44 pm

These are some things I have personally encountered setting up the forum, and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Signatures
-Yes, I realize even if you say always attach, they aren't there. I'm looking for the solution to this problem as we speak, so please bare with me.

Forum Version
-Do to this being a newer forum, we have to abide by what Forumotion wants. You see that Calander option? Well, I can't get rid of it, so I would ask that you kindly deal with it.

Forum Graphics and Buttons
-I'm gonna be honest, some of what this forum came with was flat out horrible. The background is a temp one until I can do better, but for now it works. I know someone is gonna point out the forum icons, so I'll say this now; they were not meant for a color scheme like this, and so they aren't suppose to just look perfect along with the forum. Work is going to be done to fix this, whether it be a revamp of the style or coming up with all new icons.

NOTE: Its comes to my attention that forum styles such as this tend to not like GFX people, if this is a continued problem, something will be done to fix this (in the form of revamping the style, which is actually a lot easier than it sounds.)

An Admin will post if things have been fixed, but if you find any other problems, feel free to let us know on this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersunited.niceboard.com
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14013

PostSubject: Re: Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs   Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:25 pm

So a small update on the set backs mentioned earlier.

It seems that I CAN de-activate the calendar (which makes me really happy, because I never wanted it in the first place, stupid thing making me have to have it to begin with.)

I'm working on the signature problem, for some reason I'm starting to fear that the forum sees signatures as an attachment; this is bad. I de-activated attachments for integrity reasons, but if its needed, they may be a large trust thing where people can't abuse it.
Back to top Go down
oniongravy64
Admin
oniongravy64

GU Credits : 14028

PostSubject: Re: Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs   Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Fixed the signature problem. All posts made before this one will need to add their signatures manually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs   Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gamers United - Some Minor Set-Backs
Page 1 of 1