Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!!!!

Go down 
+5
ConnorSaurusRex
UndyingFury
Pialga
yoshibreathesfire
Shnoogle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5056

Merry Christmas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:49 am

What did you get as presents this year? You don't have to list everything lol

I got a 100 dollar bill (sweet!), Madden 11 for PS3, this reallllyyyyy awesome stress ball that is shaped like a light bulb and has a big smily face (probably my favorite present lol I'm serious), 25 Dollars to iTunes and some other stuff
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5336

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:11 am

I got Metriod Prime: Trilogy (A big surprise since it's so rare!), Epic Mickey, a Wii Points Card, a tripod, clothes, candy, etc.

A very good Christmas this year!

I played Metiod for a bit, then I played epic Mickey (Which is awesome), and I ended with playing Mega Man 3 for the first time!

Then of course my brother took over the TV.... >.>
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5248

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:55 am

Merry Christmas, I got: Epic Mickey, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, 15 dollar Toys r' us gift card, and 75 dollars in game stop gift cards, and a camera.
Back to top Go down
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

GU Credits : 5079

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:20 pm

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, Left 4 Dead 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, an MP3 Player, lots of candy (sugar rush FTW), remote control helicopter (random, but still cool), and some other random things.
And...I got a new laptop that I am using right now! Very Happy I didn't even ask for it! Which means...I'm going to use this to play PC games on! And I'm certainly not going to save a massive amount of photos this time Razz
I am very happy Smile
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5124

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:32 pm

I got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Epic Mickey, iTunes cards, Starbucks card (YESSSSSSSSSSS,) and $140.
Gonna buy Fall Out: New Vegas on boxing day. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5056

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Wow I'm proud of you guys! None of you were on the naughty list this year lol =P

And cd, I wanted Assassins Creed Brotherhood too but my dad was like, you don't need that game. Those kind of games aren't good for you. And I was like Crap... lol
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14013

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Yea, the college student got screwed...

got CoD: Black Ops (for Wii, of all things), $25 to Outback (I wanted, yes), my new $50 hoddie, and my parents pranked my brother and I with pictures of them.

Before the "LOL, sucks to be you!" starts - money has actually been really tight recently, so to get what I get I shouldn't be complaining, you just always have that hope for just a little bit more. Oh, and for all of you who have your cell phones that work, mines been dead for a month, try it sometime >.>
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5124

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Wow I'm proud of you guys! None of you were on the naughty list this year lol =P

And cd, I wanted Assassins Creed Brotherhood too but my dad was like, you don't need that game. Those kind of games aren't good for you. And I was like Crap... lol
TRUE. <3

Kanrik wrote:

got CoD: Black Ops (for Wii, of all things), $25 to Outback (I wanted, yes), my new $50 hoddie, and my parents pranked my brother and I with pictures of them.

Before the "LOL, sucks to be you!" starts - money has actually been really tight recently, so to get what I get I shouldn't be complaining, you just always have that hope for just a little bit more. Oh, and for all of you who have your cell phones that work, mines been dead for a month, try it sometime >.>

Buy a charger...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

GU Credits : 4934

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 am

I got:
Hoodies and Sweats
$100 Toys R' Us Gift Card -.-'
$100 American Express Gift Card 0.0
A new desktop
Two pairs of new kicks

And that was it.
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5139

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Kanrik wrote:

LOL sucks to be you!

I'm jk :3

the whole forum will donate if you set up a donation fund for kanriks christmas presents <3
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14013

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:14 am

Kanrik wrote:

Buy a charger...?
[/quote]
By "Dead", I meant it. As in charging it won't anything if its not connected to a network.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

GU Credits : 5017

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:55 pm

I got a bunch of wii games and some hats and ALOT of pearls before swine comic books.

I love how I write this on New Years Razz
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5248

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:58 am

mrcatz wrote:
I got a bunch of wii games and some hats and ALOT of pearls before swine comic books.

I love how I write this on New Years Razz
specifics man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!!!
Page 1 of 1