Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If anyone cares about me, come here... (5th Gen OU RMT) [INCOMPLETE}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

GU Credits : 4933

If anyone cares about me, come here... (5th Gen OU RMT) [INCOMPLETE} Empty
PostSubject: If anyone cares about me, come here... (5th Gen OU RMT) [INCOMPLETE}   If anyone cares about me, come here... (5th Gen OU RMT) [INCOMPLETE} Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 pm

So, following Schnoogle's idea, I'm going to also put up a new 5th Gen RMT. Yeah, some bad choices here and there, so rate please.

Step 1: How I met your motherbuilt this team
I decided to use Nattorei, since it always caught my eye since it was confirmed a Pokemon. Great overall defenses made me want to use this. Plus, it had access to Spikes and Stealth Rock, too. It's 4x Fire weakness and a Fighting Weakness was pretty bad, but it's overall resistances were great, blocking Gnengar, Lati@s, plus Gyarados and other waters.

Next, I chose Nitro Boost Heatran. Heatran provides an excellent switch-in against Fire-type moves that Nattorei are weak to. Plus, it adds a Special sweeper to the mix. However, the standard set for Nitro Boost usually runs Passho Berry, the prominence of Sand Sweepers makes me want to run a Shuca Berry for safe measures in case of an Earthquake. Now, my Fighting weakness is compounded due to the addition of Heatran, and with SD Garchomp, Randorosu, and Doryuzuu running around, Ground type is still a big weakness.

Salamence is up next. Resisting Fire and Fighting, and with an immunity to Ground, and great mixed stats, it fits perfectly into this team. With Dragon Tail, it can Phaze and weaken the opponents teammates, thanks to the Spikes and Stealth Rock Nattorei, and finish them off.

Next up is Burungeru. It helps around with Walling, as well as Spin Blocking and measuring out its weaknesses.

Then it's Randorosu. It also functions like Salamence as a switch-in and a sweeper. Many see it as a Sand Sweeper, but with base 101Speed, passable defenses and typings, and a Earthquake/Stone Edge with a Swords Dance is equally threatening. And under a Sandstorm, it becomes my counter-sandstorm, with sand boosted Earthquakes capable of killing off Doryuzuu and Garchomp.

Last up is Starmie. other than a good defensive partner for Nattorei, it also provides Spinning opportunities and that Starmie, in turn, benefits from Nattorei's Spikes.

*NOTE* Disregard everything about Heatran. After realizing that I lack a Revenge Killer and weakens my team greatly, I decided to run a Choice Scarf Heatran.

Step 2: The Team

Heatran@Choice Scarf
Rash/Flash Fire
252 Sp. Att/ 4 Sp. Def/ 252 Spe
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Explosion
-Hidden Power Ice

Back to top Go down

If anyone cares about me, come here... (5th Gen OU RMT) [INCOMPLETE}
Page 1 of 1