Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

GU Credits : 4935

Mass Effect Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect   Mass Effect Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:49 pm

I know these games are quite old, but I just want to take the time to share how EFFing brilliant the Mass Effect series is.
They are possibly the best games I have every played and ever will play. The story-telling, the alien races, the combat. All perfect. The developers at Bioware have spared no thought into what goes into their Mass Effect games, each decision you make effects the outcome of the game and even the future games. This means that each time you play, in theory, you will be playing in a completly different universe.
The different species are amazingly imaginative. Asari, Salarian, Turian, Krogan, Quarian, Volus, Elcor, Batarian, Geth, Drell, Hanar, Keepers, Reapers, Protheans, Collectors...the list goes on...I think, may have said them all, can't think right now.
They include in their codex each species' culture, biology, history and homeworld information in vast detail.
The story of the games is simply fantastic, but I won't ruin it for those who haven't played. However, I can't recommend these games enough, and with Mass Effect 3 coming out this year, we can expect yet another RPG masterpiece from the good folk at Bioware.
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: 360 Gaming :: Other Games-
Jump to: