Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The pokemon

Go down 
+3
Rover
Evil
eaglehawks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

GU Credits : 4926

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 pm

I noticed the Pokemon section isn't getting a lot of love. So, if you can, please post something there.
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5131

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 pm

eaglehawks wrote:
I noticed the Pokemon section isn't getting a lot of love. So, if you can, please post something there.

This whole forum isnt getting alot of love itself. No

Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5103

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Evil wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:

^

I think that is mainly because since Uutton left and all, a lot of people quit UT. Then on top of that we made a new forum replacing it so most people probably just didn't join because it will never be the same as UT. Plus there is no advertising to this forum whatsoever, like UT was advertised by Uutton. Hopefully if GT opens a YouTube account then we can get more members. ^u^
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5240

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Rover wrote:
Evil wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:

^

I think that is mainly because since Uutton left and all, a lot of people quit UT. Then on top of that we made a new forum replacing it so most people probably just didn't join because it will never be the same as UT. Plus there is no advertising to this forum whatsoever, like UT was advertised by Uutton. Hopefully if GT opens a YouTube account then we can get more members. ^u^
*cough*where's kanrik*cough*
Back to top Go down
eaglehawks

eaglehawks

GU Credits : 4926

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 pm

You bring up a good point pialga.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14005

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 pm

I has a life, its not exactly like I can just put things aside anymore and do whatever I want.
For example, how many videos have I even made myself in the past few months? 1, and I didn't even make it.
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5240

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Kanrik wrote:
I has a life, its not exactly like I can just put things aside anymore and do whatever I want.
For example, how many videos have I even made myself in the past few months? 1, and I didn't even make it.
I know, I know, I'm pretty busy too, but we need to open up a youtube channel to advertise
Back to top Go down
MwebRevolution

MwebRevolution

GU Credits : 4865

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Well I didn't even notice that this forum was made after i visited UT a couple times after if said goodbye UT
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5129

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 am

Evil wrote:
eaglehawks wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pokemon   The pokemon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The pokemon
Page 1 of 1