Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with a DVD recorder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ninetalescommander

ninetalescommander

GU Credits : 4923

Need help with a DVD recorder Empty
PostSubject: Need help with a DVD recorder   Need help with a DVD recorder Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:02 pm

I have recently purchased a DVD recorder to help boost the quality of my Youtube videos but I have a problem

Whenever I view my recordings on my DVD player, the recordings are all separated as they should be but when I view them on my Computer/laptop, their all put in 1 file

I find this very annoying and would like to know, is there any way to extract the files and separate them as they where recorded?

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5218

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a DVD recorder   Need help with a DVD recorder Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm

I'd suggest just using a dazzle
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5081

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a DVD recorder   Need help with a DVD recorder Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Get a video editor (even WMM can do this) and split the one segment into parts if you want. In WMM just select a point and press Edit>Cut or Split or whatever. Seriously though, I don't think it matters much.

Also, DVD recorders fail, get a Dazzle instead as Pialga said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a DVD recorder   Need help with a DVD recorder Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Need help with a DVD recorder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: