Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elekid Moveset, your thoughts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ninetalescommander

ninetalescommander

GU Credits : 4952

Elekid Moveset, your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Elekid Moveset, your thoughts?   Elekid Moveset, your thoughts? Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 am

Hi guys
Recently I started using a Elekid on PBR wifi
Reason is I just love giving the NFE's a good shot and it makes my teams stand out abit

Anyway, here is the set i've come up with

Elekid
Jolly
252 ATK, 252 SPD
Focus Sash
Counter
Quick Attack
Thunder Wave
Light Screen

Description for each move:

Counter - Obvious really, just survive a physical hit with Focus Sash and then fight back with counter

Quick Attack - PBR has alot of Focus Sashers so this works as insurance towards it

Thunder Wave - Mainly for support of other pokemon, also gives me something to use on Special attackers

Light Screen - Pretty much support as I use quite alot of pokemon that set up like my Nasty Plot Ninetales, plus combos well with Thunder wave

So basically, it functions as a team supporter, Counter is really there so I have 1 way of possibly getting a KO, and as I've already mentioned, Quick attack ruins any focus sashers that counter may come across.

So what's your thoughts on this? Is it any good or do you think it sucks?

Last edited by ninetalescommander on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake during typing)
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5055

Elekid Moveset, your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elekid Moveset, your thoughts?   Elekid Moveset, your thoughts? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 pm

You should make it 252 HP not Atk so that Counter does more damage. You won't miss the attack since you say it is for focus sashers
Back to top Go down

Elekid Moveset, your thoughts?
Page 1 of 1