Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just felt like I should ask:

Go down 
+2
Sir-Mao
Pikachu!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu!

Pikachu!

GU Credits : 4914

I just felt like I should ask: Empty
PostSubject: I just felt like I should ask:   I just felt like I should ask: Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:00 pm

What do all of you good people here at GU think about love?
To be less vague, do you believe in it at all?
Do you think it's something everyone can achieve?
Have you ever been in love?

Some people might find this a little personal, so feel free to say what you will, if that's anything at all.
I'm only asking out of curiosity Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir-Mao

Sir-Mao

GU Credits : 4942

PostSubject: Re: I just felt like I should ask:   I just felt like I should ask: Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Hmm, love? I never fallen in love with anyone before, so I don't know much what people would think about it. Logically it would be the trust between the two individuals sharing feelings for each other. Some don't last long, because they do not share the same feeling. Or they jump into things way too early, some can achieve love while it can be hard for others. I just think is confusing.
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

GU Credits : 4905

PostSubject: Re: I just felt like I should ask:   I just felt like I should ask: Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:39 am

Personally, I think that anyone can fall in love with anyone. So long as they put in the effort, from both parties.
I have been in love, I still am. But he doesn't feel that way about me, and I don't think he ever will. This is something that I must come to terms with so that our friendship can continue to be a strong as it is.
Many people believe that there is one person for everyone, otherwise known as a soul mate, I however, don't believe in such things and instead, I believe that who you fall in love with and spend the rest of your life with is through hard work in keeping the relationship going. Not through powers outside of your control.
Overall, I feel that love can be complicated. But only if you make it so.
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5094

PostSubject: Re: I just felt like I should ask:   I just felt like I should ask: Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:37 am

I think I loved my last girlfriend until she broke up with me.
I'm not gonna go into detail but love is just something you'll feel when it happens, and there's no way of telling when it will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5306

PostSubject: Re: I just felt like I should ask:   I just felt like I should ask: Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 am

It is something that's tough and ugly on the outside, but once you get past that tough part, and make it into the inside, you will see the bright, soft, beauty of it, but you will only ever get to the inside if you persevere and if you really want it. The journey to the inside will be tough, and you won't ever get to the inside on the first try, but you'll know when you've gotten to the inside, and you'll see the beauty of your hard work and determination to find the inside.

Oh, did you say love? I thought you said a melon.
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5109

PostSubject: Re: I just felt like I should ask:   I just felt like I should ask: Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Love.

of course.

You just gonna learn how to make the relationship last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just felt like I should ask:   I just felt like I should ask: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I just felt like I should ask:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Into the World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: