Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)

Go down 
+2
Kanrik
Darkravenn12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

GU Credits : 4997

Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Empty
PostSubject: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 pm

How much is each post worth as a credit?
Is it the same system as UT? which i dont really remember, besides that forum games arent worth a credit
Is it the same here?
Also, im assuming making a topic is worth more than a regular post correct?
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14005

Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Same Point values as UT, but this time you will actually be able to use them on things rather then just have them.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

GU Credits : 5009

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Same Point values as UT, but this time you will actually be able to use them on things rather then just have them.

cool that'll be fun
Back to top Go down
Clutch

GU Credits : 4985

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Yeah, that will be an awesome idea in the future. Maybe we can buy Microsoft Points or something? Haha
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Clutch wrote:
Yeah, that will be an awesome idea in the future. Maybe we can buy Microsoft Points or something? Haha
If by some miracle there was a cash flow coming into the forums, we would probably do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5129

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Kanrik wrote:
Clutch wrote:
If by some miracle there was a cash flow coming into the forums, we would probably do something like that.
I wish that was so
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

GU Credits : 4997

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:55 am

kk i understand now
this system=10x better
I hated having credits I couldn't do anything with, what a waste
Back to top Go down
oniongravy64
Admin
oniongravy64

GU Credits : 14020

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:54 am

Just remember, spamming just to get points will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oniongravy64?feature=mhum
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5129

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Any ideas on what will be available later
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Momo wrote:
Any ideas on what will be available later
Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)   Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Credits (of course the title couldnt just be credits b/c of character limitations x.x, happy now forum?)
Page 1 of 1