Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5306

Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey guys, yoshibreathesfire here.
For a couple of months now, I've been uploading let's play videos to youtube.
While I started out a confused noob with a capture card, my videos are actually getting better and better.

I mainly upload let's plays, but I also upload other videos.

My current LP's are:
-Super Smash Bros Brawl (On hiatus until I can get a new laptop)
-Super Mario Bros Crossover (I try to upload one episode of this every week)
-The Adventures of Lolo (I mainly did this let's play to fill in for brawl and I upload it WHEN I CAN)
-Mario's Time Machine (A short Let's Play that I made for another channel. Once I finish editing and they upload it, then it'll be my first completed Let's Play!
https://www.youtube.com/user/yoshibreathesfire
Click to go to my channel

I will edit this post when any info changes.
I will add a new post when new videos are added.

Last edited by yoshibreathesfire on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Let's Play SSBB:
WARNING THE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF THIS LP FLAT OUT SUCK, BUT THEY GET BETTER! I PROMISE!

Episode 1
Spoiler:

Episode 2
Spoiler:

Episode 3
Spoiler:

Episode 4
Spoiler:
Episode 5
Spoiler:

Episode 6
Spoiler:

Episode 7
Spoiler:

-Note- Quality seems better on youtube for some reason

Last edited by yoshibreathesfire on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Let's Play Super Mario Bros. Crossover

World One
Spoiler:

World Two
Spoiler:

World Three
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Let's Play The Adventures Of Lolo
(My first LP with live commentary)

Episode 1
Spoiler:

Episode 2
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5107

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 am

That second lolo was the beast
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Momo wrote:
That second lolo was the beast
Lol.
I had so much fun watching that over!
I just finished recording Episode 3 of Lolo, but live commentary takes long to edit, so it may not be up until much later, although I'm planning on working on more Mario Crossover.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:25 pm

I just thought that I'd let you guys in on some updates.
Okay so, I still have to edit part 3 of The Adventures of Lolo, so that may not be up for 2-6 days. (Yes it takes that long to edit with live commentary).
I have little editing to do with Super Mario Crossover world four, but I have to make a banner for the next character, as well as record the narration, so that should be up in 1-4 days.
Finally, I made a new series called "YoshiBreathesFire's Commentaries" and I am uploading a video for that in about an hour or so.

Don't message me about this yet, but I may be asking for co-commentators for some of my commentaries, so stay tuned.

Sorry for the delays, but I've been really busy lately.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:14 am

I like how you put the format of your posts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:57 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
I like how you put the format of your posts.
It's just too bad that new videos will be put into new posts...
But thanks!

Oh and an update.
Because of trouble with video editors, the new series that I was going to start last night may not start until later.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay, I finally have this video uploaded!
I started a new series called "Yoshibreathesfire's Commentaries", and for episode one, I thought that I would do a four-person commentary....
It didn't go so well...

Here's the video!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Let's Play The Adventures of Lolo - Episode 3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm

I've been busy, sick, and tomorrow's my birthday, so no updates for a bit.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Woot! A video!
Let's Play Mario Crossover - World Four

My videos can now be viewed in HD, but only on youtube's website. (Double click the video to go directly to the website).

Edit: Correction, it can be viewed in HD here, but not at it's normal size....
Weird.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5081

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Just some advice, don't do three let's plays at once if you're not going to upload frequently. You need to get more videos at a faster pace, though I do understand your games are rather short you still need to do that if you don't "want to keep you fans waiting" for long periods of time. (E.x. one week of not uploading anything is not that good, you almost went two weeks without uploading anything.)

Just advice from me, the fact that it's from me doesn't make it that great, but I think I'm pretty accurate.
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5094

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Rover wrote:
Just some advice, don't do three let's plays at once if you're not going to upload frequently. You need to get more videos at a faster pace, though I do understand your games are rather short you still need to do that if you don't "want to keep you fans waiting" for long periods of time. (E.x. one week of not uploading anything is not that good, you almost went two weeks without uploading anything.)

Just advice from me, the fact that it's from me doesn't make it that great, but I think I'm pretty accurate.

Rover, our dazzle broke, so the SSBB LP is basically done for a few months. Also, our computer sucks REALLY badly, so we have a lot of problems with making/processing videos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Rover wrote:

Look, as much as I'd like to upload frequently, since I'm not allowed to use my dad's laptop anymore for recording, I have to use my family's computer which can be slow at times, also mind that I have two siblings who use this computer as well.

Also, for the past two weeks I was really busy, and then really sick. Also, I'm not doing three LPs at once because Brawl is on hiatus. That's why I'm doing a Let's Play of Lolo. I'm hopefully getting a laptop soon, so you won't have to worry about less updates once I get it. AND, Mario Crossover isn't supposed to be uploaded too frequently because that would make it end too fast. Luckily, I've been finding more time to record lately, so I may be able to upload more, and trust me, I see where you're coming from, because my channel could use some new videos.

Also, Lolo part 4 is rendering right now and I'll upload it soon!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Let's Play The Adventures of Lolo - Episode 4

I uploaded this yesterday, but I had to leave so it's here today.
Also, this is by far my favourite part of the LP, yes even over episode 2.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Kay, update time!
So I'm doing a Let's Play for this community Let's Play channel that is just starting out, so while I did have an hour to record, I spent that hour recording for them, and my next recording time will be this Friday. So you'll have to wait a bit longer for more Lolo.

Luckily, when the channel I'm doing the Let's Play for uploads my videos (And after I'm done editing them), then I'll post them here.

What's the Let's Play?

Go check my first post under "Current Projects"
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 am

Let's Play Mario's Time Machine - Episode 1

Episode 2

I posted this on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PremiereGamingHD

They will be posting the rest of this later, so look forward to it!
Also, I know that there are massive frame drops, they may have used a different program to make the video or something. Just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

I actually quite like where this series is headed!
Yoshibreathesfire's Commentaries - Episode 2 - R.B.I. Baseball

I'm actually quite liking co-commentaries, so if you want to be a co-commentator just contact me and we could work something out!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Let's Play The Adventures Of Lolo - Episode 5

Okay, the audio is kinda quiet, but that's better than me breathing into the mic.
And you can just turn the volume up.....
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Okay, so the channel that I did Mario's Time Machine for finished uploading the rest of the LP, so enjoy!
Let's Play Mario's Time Machine - Episode 3

Let's Play Mario's Time Machine - Finale
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 pm

So I'm working on the next Mario Crossover, but that won't be up until either tomorrow or next week, but to keep you entertained, I made a bit of a Tool Assisted Speedrun.
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Let's Play Mario Crossover - World Five

A couple of glitches with the commentary....
Oh well!
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Let's Play The Adventures Of Lolo - Episode 6

Are I good with grammar or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays   Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yoshibreathesfire's Let's Plays
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers United :: Youtube :: Youtube Videos-
Jump to: