Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Ops Expectations?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FullofWin

FullofWin

GU Credits : 5028

Black Ops Expectations? Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Expectations?   Black Ops Expectations? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:52 pm

I know many people out there expect Black Ops to be the game of Gods, but what do you think about it? Will the booster blocker work? Will killstreak-whoring tone down a bit? hat do you think?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations?   Black Ops Expectations? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Since killstreaks don't lead to other killstreaks I personally think that it could go either way... A huge campfest because now you have to get all 11 kills with your guns and equipment for a chopper gunner instead of getting a predator, which leads to the harrier, which leads to the chopper. OR people will play much more aggressive, looking for quick kills to pick up the cool, lower killstreaks like the RC Car thing.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how now there is no stopping power =D
Reason being is that on every other cod I was pretty much forced to use it for perk slot 2 (which always has the coolest perks) because otherwise I would get outgunned. Now I can use different perks for slot 2 =D

Oh, and I don't see what the big deal about the ballistic knife is... It's just a throwing knife that goes in a straight line and it takes up your secondary weapon.

Shotguns are primaries again yay! I always hated getting SPASed
Back to top Go down
FullofWin

FullofWin

GU Credits : 5028

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations?   Black Ops Expectations? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Since killstreaks don't lead to other killstreaks I personally think that it could go either way... A huge campfest because now you have to get all 11 kills with your guns and equipment for a chopper gunner instead of getting a predator, which leads to the harrier, which leads to the chopper. OR people will play much more aggressive, looking for quick kills to pick up the cool, lower killstreaks like the RC Car thing.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how now there is no stopping power =D
Reason being is that on every other cod I was pretty much forced to use it for perk slot 2 (which always has the coolest perks) because otherwise I would get outgunned. Now I can use different perks for slot 2 =D

Oh, and I don't see what the big deal about the ballistic knife is... It's just a throwing knife that goes in a straight line and it takes up your secondary weapon.

Shotguns are primaries again yay! I always hated getting SPASed
I'm pretty sure weapons like the tomahawk, ballistic knife, and torque bow are all just for messing around or montages. I don't really understand why there are so many, though
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5146

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations?   Black Ops Expectations? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm gonna miss my riot shield.

I wrote a poem for it:

Riot shield, oh riot shield.
How art thou?
Thine handles be as thick as blood.
Oh what shall I do without you, and how?

Now that that I have lost you.
It burdens me to say,
from Modern Warfare 2,
I'll have to stay away.

R.I.P Trapping n00bs. </3
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Clutch

GU Credits : 5015

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations?   Black Ops Expectations? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
I didn't even know it was a big deal haha
Maybe it was brought in mainly because of the wager matches?

I could talk endlessly talk about my expectations, but all I'm going to say is the maps.

The maps look extremely impressive, most notably Havana, Jungle, and NukeTown (There's a DOUBLE RAINBOWWW in it!)
Back to top Go down
frynaut

frynaut

GU Credits : 4993

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations?   Black Ops Expectations? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Poison Gas will either be getting rid of the campers, or I'll be mad. Besides, that's what those 'nade indicators are for, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Expectations?   Black Ops Expectations? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Expectations?
Page 1 of 1