Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ad Campaign and Clarifying Things in 2 Posts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14035

Ad Campaign and Clarifying Things in 2 Posts! Empty
PostSubject: Ad Campaign and Clarifying Things in 2 Posts!   Ad Campaign and Clarifying Things in 2 Posts! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Yup, in two posts, following this one, I will discuss both the Ad Campaign and answering the recent question that were pm'd to me and then needed to be brought up on here, to the point I just need to make it perfectly clear on everything.
Back to top Go down
Kanrik
Admin
Kanrik

GU Credits : 14035

Ad Campaign and Clarifying Things in 2 Posts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Campaign and Clarifying Things in 2 Posts!   Ad Campaign and Clarifying Things in 2 Posts! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Starting with a few of the most commonly brought up things...

A Goodbye Section - Its not going to happen, end of story. All it did was have people spam it with flame and hate, just to come back and act like it never happened. It was a pointless area that didn't even need to be there, and was only there because Uutton and Gigatitan put it there before. I don't like the idea, so yea. "How will we tell people we won't be around?" Crazy thought, but I think if you don't log on, people will realize your not here. Thats just a guess though.

"What if someone leaves", then they won't ever sign on...end of story.
Back to top Go down

Ad Campaign and Clarifying Things in 2 Posts!
Page 1 of 1