Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you would have different for 5th Gen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5270

Things you would have different for 5th Gen Empty
PostSubject: Things you would have different for 5th Gen   Things you would have different for 5th Gen Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Well now I'm greatly anticipating the North American release for 5th gen eagerly, I can say I'm very pleased with how it's turned out, but there are a few things i personally would have changed. like I wish that Nitro Charge had a higher base power and more pokemon learned it. What are some thing you have changed about fifth gen- and nothing too unreasonable please.
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

GU Credits : 4974

Things you would have different for 5th Gen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you would have different for 5th Gen   Things you would have different for 5th Gen Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:01 pm

I just wished that the pokemon looked like real pokemon and not digimon. I don't really know much about 5th gen but i have seen the pokemon and Game Freak is trying to do too much. Although i have heard the battle system is alot better and stuff like that so i'm glad that has gotten better. But the pokemon really could be better.
Back to top Go down

Things you would have different for 5th Gen
Page 1 of 1