Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I haz Minecraft naow :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

GU Credits : 5101

I haz Minecraft naow :) Empty
PostSubject: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:00 pm

I love it!!! I spawned in a dense forest area with a pack of wolves! I couldn't tame one though... But I'm making a large cobblestone building with grass and a bunch of torches in it so lots of animals will spawn in it. Hopefully, some more wolves will spawn there.
There was also a small iron vein close to my spawn too. And I heard a noise when I was in my shitty, cramped, wooden shack and I believe it was a sound that indicates that a dungeon is near by. Also, I experienced rainfall on my first night. With thunder and lightning! It looked awesome. But since it was night time, I didn't go outside to try and see a pig or a creeper get struck by lightning.
So worth the twenty dollars. Very Happy
Now I'm gonna go play it until my eyeballs bleed. Razz I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5358

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:06 am

Just a tip, bring a cloth or paper towel for when your eyeballs do bleed.

I learned to do that the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

GU Credits : 4832

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:15 am

Me too...
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org/
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 pm

I played from about 9:00pm to sometime around six or seven in the morning. Shocked My eyes didn't bleed though.
I got enough bones to get a wolf! I named him Marc. I don't know why I decided to call him that, but I did. He's adorable!
I fixed up my house, so now it doesn't look that bad. It's still rather mediocre, but I like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:19 pm

mod our minecraft its funner that way btw

also play multiplayer its better search for some servers

build some pixel art now>>>-
Back to top Go down
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:05 pm

I have Single Player Commands, but I didn't install any other mods because: 1. All of the mods I was going to get have not updated for 1.6.6 yet, as far as I know. And 2. I was so happy that I managed to install SPC correctly, I didn't want to push it by adding more mods so soon.
I've played multiplayer before, but it was just some random sever. Playing with random strangers is kinda weird. I don't have any friends that play Minecraft... Most females don't tend to be avid gamers.
Pixel art takes some time, and I'm lazy. Razz
But I am attempting to make a custom map.
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5133

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:43 pm

UndyingFury wrote:
I have Single Player Commands, but I didn't install any other mods because: 1. All of the mods I was going to get have not updated for 1.6.6 yet, as far as I know. And 2. I was so happy that I managed to install SPC correctly, I didn't want to push it by adding more mods so soon.
I've played multiplayer before, but it was just some random sever. Playing with random strangers is kinda weird. I don't have any friends that play Minecraft... Most females don't tend to be avid gamers.
Pixel art takes some time, and I'm lazy. Razz
But I am attempting to make a custom map.
WOW cool but make sure it is good and long or it will suck and no one will respect you as a pro minecrafter and no one will like you again and you will be a LOSER

plus jst playing with random strangers is better because you can grief stff
Back to top Go down
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 pm

It should be pretty long. There's going to be lots of towns, hidden towns, hidden challenge temples, hidden secrets, lots of hidden chests (I've been playing around with the fly command and I've been hiding a bunch of chests EVERYWHERE. You're totally MLG if you can find them all.), and probably even more stuff.

I don't like to grief things...yea it's kinda fun, but I respect other people's hard work and creative structures.
Back to top Go down
ConnorSaurusRex

ConnorSaurusRex

GU Credits : 5146

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 am

Minecraft is fun, especially with friends. Me and my friends have a server and it's just the best, because if you run skype while you play, shenanigans are sure to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.poyom0n.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haz Minecraft naow :)   I haz Minecraft naow :) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I haz Minecraft naow :)
Page 1 of 1