Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think my Minecraft is haunted...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UndyingFury

UndyingFury

GU Credits : 5089

I think my Minecraft is haunted... Empty
PostSubject: I think my Minecraft is haunted...   I think my Minecraft is haunted... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 pm

...WHAT. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? I was just playing Minecraft a second ago, and I was in a cave. Well, technically it was an...ice cavern? Which is strange as is. And I was smelting some iron to make an iron pickaxe to get some gold, and then I got shot with an arrow! And then I looked around...and there was nothing there! I even used F3 to make sure! So then I'm frightened already by the ghost arrow when I make my iron pickaxe. I'm about to grab the gold, and then I hear a very loud thunderbolt...but if I'm at gold level, how would I hear it? So now I'm confused and frightened, then I hear a creepy cave noise and then Minecraft crashes! o_o I think my Minecraft is haunted...or at least it doesn't want me to have gold...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LucarioLady

LucarioLady

GU Credits : 5016

I think my Minecraft is haunted... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think my Minecraft is haunted...   I think my Minecraft is haunted... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:18 am

Just show that guy who's boss! Don't show him your fear! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

I think my Minecraft is haunted...
Page 1 of 1