Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why does Ash degrade after every generation?

Go down 
+4
Pialga
Shnoogle
Anju
Darkravenn12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

GU Credits : 5004

Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Empty
PostSubject: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 am

It's true
He starts his journey and gets like top 16 or something i dont remember at the end
all good
Still improves in johto.
Then we get to Hoenn, and may comes along. I dont know how this works but May is pretty much as strong as ash like halfway through the series.
I mean WTF. How do you get owned by some1 who basically just started their joureny, when uve been going at it for like, 2 years or something.
Oh and then Sinnoh comes along, and like halfway through that, freaking dawn gets as strong as Ash. Either Ash just flat out fails or every1 else improves like mad.
Oh and I almost forgot, at the beginning of Sinnoh, Gary, who Ash beat in Johto, comes along with his e-vire and rapes ash's like...what should be...lv. 100 pikachu. I mean WTF. Gary like quit pokemon battling and he still wrecked Ash. Pathetic
x.x
Back to top Go down
Anju

Anju

GU Credits : 4948

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am

Don't forget that Ash's Lv.100 Pikachu lost to the first two Sinnouh gym leaders.
And to make it worse, in the new anime, his super Pikachu lost the new grass starter, while it was at level 5......
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5055

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:13 am

I think you guys are forgetting the fact that Pikachu just plain sucks =D
Back to top Go down
Anju

Anju

GU Credits : 4948

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:15 am

Quote :
I think you guys are forgetting the fact that Pikachu just plain sucks =D
Thank you for saying that, cause it reminded me of another reason Ash is terrible, HE WONT EVOLVE PIKACUH. In all honestly, he'd probably be a much better trainer if he just evolved the damn rodent so it has better stats. cat
Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5247

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Actually in Sinnoh, Dawn is not as strong as Ash, she's just better at contests. He would have won the Sinnoh tournament, but he fought a cheating asshole who used a Darkrai and a Latios. I was like wtf!, what a cop-out. He lost in 2nd place btw.

Last edited by Pialga on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Ash should get a jolteon everyone of its stats are better than pikachu
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5119

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 pm

I noticed that, I guess "friendship" is making the friends become stronger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
FullofWin

FullofWin

GU Credits : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
I noticed that, I guess "friendship" is making the friends become stronger.
not strong enough to beat pretty much anyone the first time
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5138

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Yep this is it.

First gen pokemon were great too, the rest are so shitty.

3rd gen was beast too <3

and dear god, look at the 5th gen pokemon, they look so... jelly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Ash degrade after every generation?   Why does Ash degrade after every generation? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why does Ash degrade after every generation?
Page 1 of 1