Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you hate the most about bad Lps?

Go down 
5 posters

Which is the worst?
Camcorder
What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_lcap38%What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Unregistered Hypercam 2
What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_lcap0%What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cursor on the screen
What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_lcap0%What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Emulator window
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad microphone
 0% [ 0 ]
No commentary
What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_lcap13%What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Unnecessary intro
What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_lcap38%What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Ten-year-old commentator
 0% [ 0 ]
Too many savestates
What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_lcap13%What do you hate the most about bad Lps? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5336

What do you hate the most about bad Lps? Empty
PostSubject: What do you hate the most about bad Lps?   What do you hate the most about bad Lps? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:13 pm

So many Let's Players have no idea what they're doing, but some more than others. My question for you is, what in a Let's Play do you hate the most? Explain why in your post.

I myself personally hate when people Let's Play with Camcorders. The video and audio quality is bad, the camcorders almost never record in widescreen, and it's usually on some crappy 4" TV. There have been a few LPers with successful Camcorder LPs, but not enough.
Back to top Go down
ninetalescommander

ninetalescommander

GU Credits : 4953

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate the most about bad Lps?   What do you hate the most about bad Lps? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:40 am

I actually hate it when there is no narration/commentary

I mean it just seems soooo boring to not have it plus its just like playing except your watching

As long as I can see it and hear it, then its fine
Back to top Go down
X

GU Credits : 5091

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate the most about bad Lps?   What do you hate the most about bad Lps? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am

I hate people with crappy cameras, I can barely see any of what's going on because it's so blurred. D:<
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

GU Credits : 5137

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate the most about bad Lps?   What do you hate the most about bad Lps? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Savestates
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5111

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate the most about bad Lps?   What do you hate the most about bad Lps? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 am

i dont like it when YoshiBreathesFire does let's plays

pirat butrly i dont like the camcorder because it is bad quality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you hate the most about bad Lps?   What do you hate the most about bad Lps? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What do you hate the most about bad Lps?
Page 1 of 1