Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate ipods

Go down 
+3
Shnoogle
yoshibreathesfire
Pialga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5218

I hate ipods Empty
PostSubject: I hate ipods   I hate ipods Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 pm

So my friend is letting me borrow his old ipod while my mp3 is missing, and I'm trying to put some songs on it, and OMG CAN APPLE LEARN TO JUST MAKE SHIT SIMPLE, my sister and I use the same account and she has so much music, I can't not sync without erasing everything on his ipod, but it won't give me the option to just sync random songs, then it won't let me put songs on my computer into itunes. I don't care what anyone says ipods are not good mp3's. itunes sucks. My old Creative Zen one would just let me sync music directly to it no hassle, unlike this stupid thing. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
yoshibreathesfire

yoshibreathesfire

GU Credits : 5306

I hate ipods Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate ipods   I hate ipods Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:22 pm

I never use my ipod anymore.
Music is pointless.

I'm jokes of course.

Itunes is a lot more complicated if you use multiple accounts because you have to hold down shift and select a bunch of stupid files and stuff just to get into your own library.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5026

I hate ipods Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate ipods   I hate ipods Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:54 pm

They do that so people cannot just go to their friend's computers and steal music, it's not because they want to make it complicated.
Back to top Go down
Evil

GU Credits : 5109

I hate ipods Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate ipods   I hate ipods Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm

LOL you still buy music
Back to top Go down
Rover

Rover

GU Credits : 5081

I hate ipods Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate ipods   I hate ipods Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm

What I do is download songs off Mediafire or BeeMP3, add them to iTunes, plug in my iPod, and bam, I got music.

Is what I'm doing wrong? No
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

GU Credits : 4905

I hate ipods Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate ipods   I hate ipods Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Rover wrote:
What I do is download songs off Mediafire or BeeMP3, add them to iTunes, plug in my iPod, and bam, I got music.

Legally, yes. BUT! Everyone does it, unfortunately. I do buy music occasionally, but not all the time. (I still want to support the artists!)
Back to top Go down
MwebRevolution

MwebRevolution

GU Credits : 4843

I hate ipods Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate ipods   I hate ipods Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 am

Randomer19934 wrote:
Rover wrote:

Legally, yes. BUT! Everyone does it, unfortunately. I do buy music occasionally, but not all the time. (I still want to support the artists!)

Yeah the law doesn't care about this kind of thievery because they have to worry about the physical world not the digital world and mp3>iPod. elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate ipods Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate ipods   I hate ipods Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I hate ipods
Page 1 of 1