Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poison Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pialga

Pialga

GU Credits : 5247

Poison Team Empty
PostSubject: Poison Team   Poison Team Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Poison Team Tentacruel
Tentacruel w/Leftovers
252 HP/ 130 Sp.Atk/ 126 Sp.Def
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Bold
-Boiling Water
-Venom Shock
-Ice Beam
-Toxic Spikes

Poison Team 407
Roserade w/Grass Jewel
252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd
Ability: Technician
Nature: Timid
-Magical Leaf
-Venom Shock
-Extrasensory
-Toxic Spikes

Poison Team Weezing
Weezing w/Black Sludge
252 HP/ 126 Def/ 130 sp.Def
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
-Toxic
-Venom Shock
-pain Split Flamethrower
-Stockpile

Poison Team Spr_4p_452
Drapion w/Sitrus Berry
252 Atk/ 126 Def/ 130 Sp. Def
Ability: Battle Armor
Nature: Jolly
-Poison Jab
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance

Poison Team Dpmfa454
Toxicroakw/ Focus Sash
252 Atk/ 252 HP
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Adamant
-Poison Jab
-Drain Punch
-Sucker Punch
-Bulk Up

Poison Team Gengar
Gengar w/ Life Orb
252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spd
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Hasty
-Shadow Ball
-Venom Shock
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast

Last edited by Pialga on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5055

Poison Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Team   Poison Team Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Replace Extrasensory on Rose for Sleep Powder. With Rose's decent speed and poor defenses it can get off a Sleep Powder and set up TS so it doesn't get OHKOed by a Tackle. Also, why not Energy Ball or Grass Knot? They both do more damage, except GK but it can do 120 damage on things like Gyarados, and normally people play with the Evasion Clause.

I don't see the need to have TS on two Pokémon. That's a bit redundant, especially since one of them is in the lead position. Replace TS on Tentacruel for something cool and useful like Rapid Spin. Also, Tentacruel gets the cool new move Boiling Water (I think that's what it's called) which is like a water typed Lava Plume. Since Tentacruel isn't trying to be a sweeper, you should try it out over Hydro Pump to catch physical sweepers on the switch in with a 30% chance of burn.

Since Poison is an awfully terrible attack type, I'd suggest replacing Stockpile on Weezing for something to hit Steels well, such as Flamethrower or Fire Blast.

You have the worst Alakazam weakness I've ever seen lol. To fix this, I suggest to make Drapion much mroe SpD bulky and give it Pursuit.

I'll edit this later i have to go now

Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

Poison Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Team   Poison Team Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Replace Extrasensory on Rose for Sleep Powder. With Rose's decent speed and poor defenses it can get off a Sleep Powder and set up TS so it doesn't get OHKOed by a Tackle. Also, why not Energy Ball or Grass Knot? They both do more damage, except GK but it can do 120 damage on things like Gyarados, and normally people play with the Evasion Clause.

I don't see the need to have TS on two Pokémon. That's a bit redundant, especially since one of them is in the lead position. Replace TS on Tentacruel for something cool and useful like Rapid Spin. Also, Tentacruel gets the cool new move Boiling Water (I think that's what it's called) which is like a water typed Lava Plume. Since Tentacruel isn't trying to be a sweeper, you should try it out over Hydro Pump to catch physical sweepers on the switch in with a 30% chance of burn.

Since Poison is an awfully terrible attack type, I'd suggest replacing Stockpile on Weezing for something to hit Steels well, such as Flamethrower or Fire Blast.

You have the worst Alakazam weakness I've ever seen lol. To fix this, I suggest to make Drapion much mroe SpD bulky and give it Pursuit.

I'll edit this later i have to go now

Well my ability should tell you why I chose Magical Leaf, and I have toxic spike on 2 just in case someone spins or whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Dragonmxz

Dragonmxz

GU Credits : 4976

Poison Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Team   Poison Team Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:57 pm

one thing i noticed is that bronzong dose extremely well aginst this, being immune to toxic moves, avoids EQ, and the only move you have that is strong aginst it at all is weezing, whch isnt going to be able to do anything anyways to a brozong. And if for whateve reason the bronzong knows psychic...
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

GU Credits : 5055

Poison Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Team   Poison Team Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 am

Pialga wrote:
Well my ability should tell you why I chose Magical Leaf, and I have toxic spike on 2 just in case someone spins or whatever reason.

Oh lol I didn't know Roserade had that ability. I just assumed that your ability was Natural Cure because it's an amazing ability for any Pokémon really
Also, since Venom shock is under 60 base power, does that mean that it gets the technician boost first, and then the double damage? Or does it mean that it gets the double damage first, and thus no technician boost?

Back to top Go down
Pialga

Pialga

Poison Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Team   Poison Team Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Pialga wrote:

Oh lol I didn't know Roserade had that ability. I just assumed that your ability was Natural Cure because it's an amazing ability for any Pokémon really
Also, since Venom shock is under 60 base power, does that mean that it gets the technician boost first, and then the double damage? Or does it mean that it gets the double damage first, and thus no technician boost?

Venom shock has a base of 65 so no tech at all Sad, but its 130 when doubled, also I've wondered if revenge is tech boosted with hitmontop too.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

GU Credits : 5119

Poison Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Team   Poison Team Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Everyon except Tentacruel and Drapion is a glass cannon, even though it is mono-type you can still 1-2 other typed pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOshaWater
Sponsored content

Poison Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Team   Poison Team Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Poison Team
Page 1 of 1