Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Home for All Gamers-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OU Team (Its Been Awhile)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
noheartx

noheartx

GU Credits : 4974

OU Team (Its Been Awhile) Empty
PostSubject: OU Team (Its Been Awhile)   OU Team (Its Been Awhile) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Lead:
Gengar@Black Sludge
Mild Levitate
176 Atk 82 SpA 252 Spe
Shadow Ball
Explosion
Giga Drain/Hidden Power Grass/Ice
Hypnosis/Taunt/Will-O-Wisp

My custom lead Gengar set. He has pretty good speed stat being outsped by only Aerodactyl, Azelf and anything else with a base 125 or above. Azelf kills with psychic, but about 50% of the time people would rather set up rocks than attack on the first turn, and shadow ball kills over 50% of the time. Aerodactyl would fall to hidden power ice in 2 hits, but hidden power grass would be for swampert, giga drain would serve the same purpose but it also heals. Hypnosis is alwayts nice to have, but that accuracy really screws me over sometimes. Taunt would be great for anything that sets up, lead or not. And Will-O-Wisp would be a great crippler for anything phsical that i cant kill. Explosion is there as a last resort, and it should do a decent amount of damage, or kill anything that is already hurt.

Mixed Sweeper:
Infernape@Life Orb
Blaze Naive
64 Atk 252 SpA 192 Spe
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Close Combat
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Ice/Electric/Rock

The main reason Infernape is on this team is to counter Blissey, because i ******* hate Blissey with a passion. I lure blissey in to wall my special attacks and then hit it with a close combat that kills most of the time. The hidden power choices all focus around being good against flying types but i dont know what to go with.

Special Wall/Cleric:
Shaymin@Leftovers
Mild Natural Cure
248 Hp 220 SpD 36 SpA
Aromatherapy
Leech Seed
Healing Wish
Seed Flare

I picked shaymin because he covers Infernape well. Hes pretty bulky all around so hes a good choice for a wall. Aromatherapy and healing wish are the cleric parts of him, and leech seed is great support. healing wish is a last resort, mostly to heal the life orb damage on Infernape if i need him badly.

Physical Wall:
Aggron@Leftovers
Impish Rock Head
252 Hp !80 Atk 78 SpD
Stealth Rocks
Head Smash
Roar/Magnet Rise
Rest/Toxic

Aggron supports this team well, as both of his weaknesses are covered. Hes the only person carrying entry hazards, which helps i guess. Head smash is my attack so taunt doesnt wall me. Im not sure about the last two slots, roar for phazing, or magnet rise to avoid earthquakes. Rest and toxic are pretty interchangeable, i may just flip a coin.

Late Game Sweeper:
Dragonite@Choice Scarf
Hasty Inner Focus
116 Atk 200 SpA 196 Spe
Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse/Outrage
Super Power/Brick Break
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Stone Edge/Surf

My late game sweeper. he comes in and pretty much can kill anything. he has alot of versatility with such a wide move range. im leaning toward outrage and brick break because they are both powerful and dont lower my stats, which comes in handy when your scarfed and dont plan on switching out. the last slot is very interchangeable, so i dont know there.

Revenge Killer
Weavile@Choice Band
Jolly Pressure
252 Atk 252 Spe 4 Hp
Brick Break
Ice Punch
Night Slash
Facade

I know i have 4 sweepers but hey, i didnt know what else to do, plus weavile has good typing to finish out the team. Pretty simple revenge killing set. facade is there if i decide to have him switch in on a status effect and get a high power move with surprise on someone. The rest is just coverage.

So thats my team. Man its been awhile since i have done this, but i got it done. any suggestions are appreciated. Some of these are just tweaked smogon sets, but they work. i did damage calcs earlier today, but i kinda forget what they were. Most are accurately reffered to though. By the way this has nothing to do with Black and White so dont make suggestions based on the new games. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

OU Team (Its Been Awhile)
Page 1 of 1